Season Ticket

pcbear

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you book a flight, do you book it one way and refuse to buy a flight back until the day of your departure?

If you're booking a hotel do you pay it daily rather than pay for your days in advance?

I can book a flight one way.then book a flight coming bk thats obvious.then I can pay to stay in a hoter daily if I want ffs.that was pointless ffs lol.i would be given a choice to do what I prefer .

I can book a flight one way.then book a flight coming bk thats obvious.then I can pay to stay in a hoter daily if I want ffs.that was pointless ffs lol.

Indeed you can, just like you buy a football ticket every week.

However, a season ticket, like booking your hotel stay in advance and booking a return flight in advance assures you get the best price per ticket possible. You're not loaning the airline and hotel your money. You're making a purchase. Just because you don't receive everything that day, does not mean your money is a loan.

I will be renewing,in fact I would do it today if it was possible.

The thought of missing the arguments with the same old moaning faces who just can't watch a game without overly criticising our team just doesn't bear thinking about.

I wish king or anybody else for that matter would just buy the institutional shareholders out, I fucking hate all the bad publicity this generates.

as a club and support we really are behaving just like the inhabitants of the potato dome used to, it is getting very embarrassing.

We should be used to bad publicity by now m8, and we should be used to being embarassed too.We're not used to being second best though and that's why we must make good choices however hard it may be caus we can't carry on lining investors pockets to the detriment of Rangers.We've wasted two years and are going back the way so time to get it sorted .

http://www.bdlive.co.za/articles/2008/11/11/king-s-tax-assessment-valid---sars

"his largest single tax claim - R200m income from Rangers Football Club"

and.have I missed something here, what about 11 million.he lost tax case and had to pay millions back so where did he gain.

I don't like the 'institutional loan' any more than you do mate but it's a reality and it won't stop me being first in the line for renewal.

I was nearly first in line when Green asked us to step up and pay ,and i'll do it again but can't help thinking about Kings "fool me once shame on you ,fool me twice shame on me " comment and hope it does'nt come back to haunt us .

I was nearly first in line when Green asked us to step up and pay ,and i'll do it again but can't help thinking about Kings "fool me once shame on you ,fool me twice shame on me " comment and hope it does'nt come back to haunt us .

this..I think anytime anything is mentioned fans r going to react.after last couple of years who do we trust.

and.have I missed something here, what about 11 million.he lost tax case and had to pay millions back so where did he gain.

So because he had to pay tax on his income of 11mill from Rangers after trying to fiddle his books and getting caught. That means we should feel sorry for him.

I want to know why he got 11mill as a NED of the Oldco? Just transparency reasons of course I mean we all want to know everything about present and future investors in our club.

The only way out is if king or another interested party buys them out.

Withholding season ticket money and boycotting the merchandise etc will only make the situation worse.

For talking sake if we starved the club of money, what's to stop the likes of laxley coming back in and offering another loan to keep the club going,which the board would have to take and maybe this time we have to put up auchenhowie as their security.

Now that to me is a very scary thought !

So because he had to pay tax on his income of 11mill from Rangers after trying to fiddle his books and getting caught. That means we should feel sorry for him.

I want to know why he got 11mill as a NED of the Oldco? Just transparency reasons of course I mean we all want to know everything about present and future investors in our club.

even if he got 11 million.which he didnt.he would still have lost money.he put in 20 million not 11.

The only way out is if king or another interested party buys them out.

Withholding season ticket money and boycotting the merchandise etc will only make the situation worse.

For talking sake if we starved the club of money, what's to stop the likes of laxley coming back in and offering another loan to keep the club going,which the board would have to take and maybe this time we have to put up auchenhowie as their security.

Now that to me is a very scary thought !

Fair enough but is it not more likely that investors would run a mile if Gers could'nt guarantee 30,000 plus season tickets .

even if he got 11 million.which he didnt.he would still have lost money.he put in 20 million not 11.

it clearly says in the article that DK got an income of R200 million which equals about £11 million, it casts doubt over his I put £20 million and lost it, turns out that sentance is only a half truth

but he lost a fortune in tax case so he gains nothing.

Fine then, so the next time he release a statement I'm sure he will change the 20mill to 9mill lost and we can move on.

I couldn't care what he lost or gained but he's asking people to play to a high standard with the future of the club, while attacking them with low standards.

So King didn't get 11mill, really.

You want to explain why he didn't get 11mill or is just another one of those claims without proof again.

he lost tax case not rocket science thus giving him zero return.even if he lost 9million.do u not think it speaks volumes the man wants to reinvest after losing millions.do you honestly think easdales and laxey will put up money for zilch.no they want car park and buildings for 1.5million.and they want it back in september when rangers cant afford it.why does the club have to pay it back so early if they are here for the long term, and keep on telling us club is secure when obviously its not.