Season Ticket

pcbear

You don't need a ST to go to Ibrox every week

If no-one bought a ST, but went along each week, do you think there would still be an Ibrox?

(if so, please introduce me to all the companies who would be willing for me to pay off my debts every week and who would let me buy things on the promise of weekly payments to them)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should re-new unless your skint, but I agree with Mr King on the money should be ringfenced NO QUESTION on that. We have watched 22Million from shares go down the tube and 2 seasons worth of season ticket cash also.

For the Board to have spent 2 seasons worth of ticket money keeping the club running on hugely reduced playing squad salaries and then spend another 22 million on top of that in DIV 3 & 2 and then claim to be skint is mind boggling(where has it all went).

The fans will all buy season tickets again as thats what Rangers fans do support the club, but when will the leeches stop taking what we put in.

If this was any other buisness then there would have been fraud or neglience accoutants in there by now trying to find out how 50 million quid could be spent in 2 years in part time football leagues.

http://www.bdlive.co...nt-valid---sars

"his largest single tax claim - R200m income from Rangers Football Club"

I would like to know where that came from because it is not in the RFC accounts. King didn't receive a penny from RFC and in fact had threatened to sue SDM because of his £20m loss.

Everyone should re-new unless your skint, but I agree with Mr King on the money should be ringfenced NO QUESTION on that. We have watched 22Million from shares go down the tube and 2 seasons worth of season ticket cash also.

For the Board to have spent 2 seasons worth of ticket money keeping the club running on hugely reduced playing squad salaries and then spend another 22 million on top of that in DIV 3 & 2 and then claim to be skint is mind boggling(where has it all went).

The fans will all buy season tickets again as thats what Rangers fans do support the club, but when will the leeches stop taking what we put in.

If this was any other buisness then there would have been fraud or neglience accoutants in there by now trying to find out how 50 million quid could be spent in 2 years in part time football leagues.

#

It isn't mind-boggling where the money went if you look at the RFC accounts both recent and historic. Our off-field costs are huge and have been for years. Too many people seem to think that the player salaries are most of what we pay out.

Fine then, so the next time he release a statement I'm sure he will change the 20mill to 9mill lost and we can move on.

I couldn't care what he lost or gained but he's asking people to play to a high standard with the future of the club, while attacking them with low standards.

hes not asking fansnot to buy season tickets,read his statement,he just wants season ticket money safeguarded.there is a difference.the money should be safeguarded from the leeches simple.

In division 3 and 2 which is part time by the way, player salaries should have be capped at 2K per week and that goes for the board also. Bonus payments should have been scrapped totally and as for signing better players we are Rangers football club not East Stirling attracting players of the calibre to get promoted each season would ave been easy enough.

The money was pissed down the drain for what to go unbeaten in div 2, we have had more Board members get pay offs than i care to remember which is an easy way to get your slice of the pie.

Fair enough but is it not more likely that investors would run a mile if Gers could'nt guarantee 30,000 plus season tickets .

Laxley and the other institutions are the investors.

It's a cash cow for them, in a way the worse off we are Financially the better it is for them they can generate money By bailing us out and in a worst case scenario grab the major assets as security against loans.

That way if admin 2 were to happen who's left holding the 'deeds' when the club defaults on the loans ?

I would get a season ticket but money affects that will attend as much as possible.

It's quite funny they all say back the team not the regime, but yet they want to back someone that wants his say on that regime, also starving the club of st money ain't backing the team is it

fair enough, would be interesting to find out accurately where this figure comes from, as others have claimed he invested the 20 million into murray sports so potentially got his return from there

Perhaps that was the case I would need to check back old accounts to see what it said about his initial investment but he definitely got nothing from RFC oldco directly.

Perhaps that was the case I would need to check back old accounts to see what it said about his initial investment but he definitely got nothing from RFC oldco directly.

is it not strange that Kings tax assessment claim he received an income from Rangers but there's nothing in the accounts??

The amounts are way to high to just be any income for his role as a non executive director are they not??

is it not strange that Kings tax assessment claim he received an income from Rangers but there's nothing in the accounts??

The amounts are way to high to just be any income for his role as a non executive director are they not??

Yes indeed. Was it possibly a loan through a company and interest on the repayment? Loans are noted but not the name of the provider.

the early 80s was far better than this , we were up against 3 teams who were better than us but still managed to win a fair amount of cups from 1979 till we eventually won the league

Sure. The point stands though.

So you never had a season ticket until yesterday? Broke the club rules and then post here going all uber fan?

Cool story bro..

I have one in the govan front which I sent up for my mates to use as I only get up a couple of times a season, the one I got yesterday only cost me 50 quid, the guy was never going to use it nor will I, I was going to pass it on to someone on here who might be struggling a bit for cash atm.

Thanks for your positive input anyway, cool enough bro?

Anyone toilng pm me.

I have one in the govan front which I sent up for my mates to use as I only get up a couple of times a season, the one I got yesterday only cost me 50 quid, the guy was never going to use it nor will I, I was going to pass it on to someone on here who might be struggling a bit for cash atm.

Thanks for your positive input anyway, cool enough bro?

Anyone toilng pm me.

Great Intentions mate, hope some bear who can't afford to get to the games has a day out to cheer themselves up. If you have someone in mind on the dole or down on their luck pm and I would be willing to pay for a couple of pints and a pie.

As long as the clatty mhob get beat in a tainted league or weak cup competitions then this will always compensate for not meeting them in direct competition and strengthen my resolve until we get our revenge on the east end fhenians ! I'm a simple man of simple pleasures so I'll invest where others may not !