Ally and Moyes Similar

JamieG54

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radio 5 is reporting that Moyes is about to be sacked by MU. Just speculation at the moment, but they seems to be treating it as a serious rumour. Now there's a comparison that maybe we'd like, not all of us, but I really don't know who'd replace Ally, due to our cash situation

Both shite managers out of their depth.

Moyes is far better than Ally though

Agree with most of your posts GF and I certainly agree here .Moyes has proven to be a decent Manager over a long period with Everton .Ally is our worst Manager in our history .Big fucking difference .

Well that makes the comparisons spot on then....

Anyway you enjoy a wee bit of fishing mate and if it's not fishing, you're a good campaign poster for staying off the Class A's.

The only time I was fishing was with nessy at loch lomand.

Rodgers and Moyes do have similar comparisons in terms of situations and the way fans see things. I'm not saying Ally is as good as them.

Rodgers and Moyes do have similar comparisons in terms of situations and the way fans see things. I'm not saying Ally is as good as them.

Moyes is like Hodgson at Liverpool a dull uninspired choice out of his depth, as a ManU hater i demand Moyes stays!

I can't really see it mate. Moyes is an EPL veteran who is either a. Out of his depth or b. In need of a complete overhaul at his club, the only slight comparison is IMO they will both be given time.

Rodgers again is a manager who learned his trade at lower clubs after being part of Jose's staff at Chelsea. He also has players believing in themselves and him, something I don't think Alky has came close to.

I can't really see it mate. Moyes is an EPL veteran who is either a. Out of his depth or b. In need of a complete overhaul at his club, the only slight comparison is IMO they will both be given time.

Rodgers again is a manager who learned his trade at lower clubs after being part of Jose's staff at Chelsea. He also has players believing in themselves and him, something I don't think Alky has came close to.

In my original post I compare poor substitutions from Moyes and Ally- both slated by fans. I feel both have stepped up and cant handle the pressure. Ally from assistant and Moyes from a small club not expected to win trophies. Both play poor football long ball and uninspiring. I could go on about signings too. 25m for an afro and Allys as we know. Both lost cup games to teams we should be winning.

Rodgers has tried to play football on the eye the first year and got alot wrong - tactics were poor like Ally. Second season he has been brilliant and learned from mistakes. I was asking can Ally learn from mistakes? Fans wanted Rodgers out last season as they thought he wasnt good enough.

It was more Moyes and Ally and Rodgers was just what could be if we gave Ally another season.

Can't really tell him apart from Peter Capaldi these days.

James Nesbitt as well, the three of them look more like each other every day,

Moyes

Manager-David-Moyes-shocked-2280617.jpg

Capaldi

peter-capaldi-thick-of-it-001.jpg

Nesbitt

doctor-who-james-nesbitt.jpg

2 are of good Protestant stock :)

In my original post I compare poor substitutions from Moyes and Ally- both slated by fans. I feel both have stepped up and cant handle the pressure. Ally from assistant and Moyes from a small club not expected to win trophies. Both play poor football long ball and uninspiring. I could go on about signings too. 25m for an afro and Allys as we know. Both lost cup games to teams we should be winning.

Rodgers has tried to play football on the eye the first year and got alot wrong - tactics were poor like Ally. Second season he has been brilliant and learned from mistakes. I was asking can Ally learn from mistakes? Fans wanted Rodgers out last season as they thought he wasnt good enough.

It was more Moyes and Ally and Rodgers was just what could be if we gave Ally another season.

Thing is though regardless of how McCoist lines up or what his subs are like, he will not get the bump.

Also highly unlikely that he will walk either. Rodgers had form of having a team capable of playing the right way and Moyes had had one season so far, this is Ally's 3rd and there has been little sign of improvement.