Ally and Moyes Similar

JamieG54

No irony about it. You're a handicap. Now do me and the world a favour and slit yer wrists.

Cheers.

That's what I notice about weak people - they like to be surrounded by other like minded people and when challenged get all huffy and abusive.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I notice about weak people - they like to be surrounded by other like minded people and when challenged get all huffy and abusive.

Your a delicate wee flower ain't yah?

For the OP my vote would be Moyes to stay forever and Ally out.

Agree with most of your posts GF and I certainly agree here .Moyes has proven to be a decent Manager over a long period with Everton .Ally is our worst Manager in our history .Big fucking difference .

Actually, Durrant was 100% loosingest manager in our history.

But he's still involved...,,,

Similar in that they are in charge of clubs that once had a loyal fanbase but are now brought up on fantasy-football-style crap from the Premiership and now think that the actual game of football is played out like a computer game.

Manchester United tried to replace the best manager ever. Our own Rangers were basically torn apart by all and sundry and sent to the bottom to rebuild.

And both sets of spoiled bastards want success... yesterday.

Salivating you are. Vultures.

No irony about it. You're a handicap. Now do me and the world a favour and slit yer wrists.

Cheers.

You, more often than not, sound like a pseudo-bully.

A mentally-challenged one at that. Give it up... And grow the fuck up... It's only the Internet, ya daftie. :thumbup:

You, more often than not, sound like a pseudo-bully.

A mentally-challenged one at that. Give it up... And grow the fuck up... It's only the Internet, ya daftie. :thumbup:

You're a non-Rangers supporting prick.

Goat .Wish you would calm it a bit mate .There are many bears out there with as much passion as yourself but may not have same opinions.

I agree with a lot of your stuff but your picking fights with too many and name calling as I know from experience only makes you look silly .

Goat .Wish you would calm it a bit mate .There are many bears out there with as much passion as yourself but may not have same opinions.

I agree with a lot of your stuff but your picking fights with too many and name calling as I know from experience only makes you look silly .

He's not a bear, he's nothing more than a trolling fenian loving apologist.

I agree eejay but to be fair to goat BMR is constantly trying to wind up people on here, never attends games and posts some amount of questionable nonsense.