Anybody mentally drained?

JamieG54

It's a pure carry on. I just want to see Rangers run properly, playing top football and sitting first place in the Premiership with Celtic anywhere below us, where they belong. We all want to see this as Rangers fans, I suppose.

Getting there is hard and challenging but we can do it. We're almost into the Championship then after that's won we'll be playing the mhanky mhob and all the other teams that wanted to kill us off. We're about half way there. 2 leagues (almost) won. 2 to go.

Our fans are divided. We need to be united. We need to start ignoring the mhedia and their scaremongering and doomsday articles. We need to take the Rangers attitude and NO SURRENDER and follow follow our team.

I try not to read anything of all the shit that's going on. I'm tired of it. I just want to go see Rangers play at Ibrox and that's what I do.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye.. am fuckd right off with it all. It got to the point where i couldnt even post. All this shit trully sickens me. I remember the days that i couldnt name two or more board members but i could tell u everything about the teams. From mcloy too alex rae. now aw a wanna do is punch a board member in the face n say wheres the 22m ya cunts!!!

I was looking forward to watching the team rising through the leagues but the pantomime that has been played out by some former board members, the trust, assembly, association and the sos has destroyed that. In a way its good that I know I can trust none of these people and will not waste my time with any initiative they are behind.

Ill be honest and say it has got to me

I refuse to buy papers now, refuse to listen to any Scottish phone in, refuse to watch any Scottish football bar ours

I used to hate Celtic but my hatred for them has went up x 100 due to their supports constant whining and trying to destabilise our attempts for the club to get back on our feet again

At times I feel like I am mentally not there in my support of rangers like I was when i was a boy

Doesn't help the fact that our own board through this has been a pantomime