On this day 2010

now then forever

Think that will go down as my favourite goal against them, I remember jumping up to celebrate when Bougherra volleyed it then 2 seconds later ended up half way down the stairs. Don't think many people left the stadium for at least 10 mins after the final whistle. Did Edu not score a screamer in the first half with his first touch that got chopped off?

Never forget this till the day I die, everyone in my bit (GF1) were just waiting for the crowd to erupt, seemed to take ages to find the net, then the Copland just exploded into celebrations, I ended up about 10 rows back grabbing folk :lol: didn't find out it was Edu that scored until we were in the car home.

Think that will go down as my favourite goal against them, I remember jumping up to celebrate when Bougherra volleyed it then 2 seconds later ended up half way down the stairs. Don't think many people left the stadium for at least 10 mins after the final whistle. Did Edu not score a screamer in the first half with his first touch that got chopped off?

Aye, left footed half volley but Miller had handballed it right before. The two Thomson tackles on Keane too, beautiful!