Keith Jackson on Tsport

JamieG54

He seems to enjoy giving all the bad news about us cos Gray is on the show

I know mate, I'm a Talksport listener and it just takes me back to the dark times leading to Admin.

Wish someone would ' Admin 'that fanny.

I know mate, I'm a Talksport listener and it just takes me back to the dark times leading to Admin.

Wish someone would ' Admin 'that fanny.

Bad thing is all the English listeners will take that as what is happening. As did Keys and Gray as they wont be fully updated on whats happening or what the press in Scotland are like.

Bad thing is all the English listeners will take that as what is happening. As did Keys and Gray as they wont be fully updated on whats happening or what the press in Scotland are like.

Bang on mate, Talksport (Durham aside) always seem to side with the rattlers, we deserve better from the likes of Andy Gray. For me he too readily accepts the pish from pricks like Jackson.

Bang on mate, Talksport (Durham aside) always seem to side with the rattlers, we deserve better from the likes of Andy Gray. For me he too readily accepts the pish from pricks like Jackson.

Durham is great when he goes on a rant regarding our situation. Last Monday was outstanding. Loves ripping the tarriers tae.

The fud never stops with the drivel about Rangers I'm sure he is thinking up yet another attack on Monday right now. Title: Rangers are defiantly going into admin in two weeks, followed in two weeks time by another Rangers are defiantly going into admin in two weeks and so on.

Said that Ibrox can only open if the Albion car parks opens as that was the deal when we upgraded the stadium. Says if we go bust then Laxey own Ibrox and Albion car park as they are due their loan money back plus extras.

Did this misinformed prick actually say that?

The truth and 'Keech' Jackson are strangers to one another.

He's a lying prick.