McAusland signs for Ayr till end of Season

North Rd

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Established in what way? They are not and yes they are being brought in gently but no way established.

I wish you were right TWB.

Either way, it's one in the eye for those who claim that Ally doesn't play youth. The example of Aird and MacLeod shows that if they are good enough, they will get game time.

Either way, it's one in the eye for those that claim that Ally doesn't play youth. The example of Aird and MacLeod shows that if they are good enough, they will get game time.

I think alot were hoping for more like myself tbh, I see where you are coming from but they are not established in any way and i bet they feel more vulnerable now McAusland has gone as was a good wee player.

I think alot were hoping for more like myself tbh, I see where you are coming from but they are not established in any way and i bet they feel more vulnerable now McAusland has gone as was a good wee player.

They've made 44 appearances between them this season - if that's not established then I don't know what is.

They've made 44 appearances between them this season - if that's not established then I don't know what is.

Totally, as much as I think it's detrimental to his development that he's being played on the left, there's no arguing that when fit Macleod has been one of the first names on the team sheet. Aird hasn't been a first pick all season but has been starting for some time now, both definitely established.

He is no world beater but IMO he is better than what we have at right back and it's a shame he is being frozen out! I quess all the talk of youngsters getting a game once the league was won was just the same old rhetoric!

FFS Ally! Things like this is why I feel we need another manager who can actually train and bring through youngsters instead of buying and playing overpaid 30 somethings. If Wallace wants us have a sustainable business model, I'm afraid he has to look at changing the manager.

Witty cunt this morning. Never said he was immune to criticism but telling him to fuck off and whatnot's a joke.

If it's a fed up 'aw just fuck off Ally' then it's definitely justified. The shite he's serving up as manager is tiresome and I'm sick of it and him as our manager

Witty cunt this morning. Never said he was immune to criticism but telling him to fuck off and whatnot's a joke.

If it's a fed up 'aw just fuck off Ally' then it's definitely justified. The shite he's serving up as manager is tiresome and I'm sick of it and him as our manager

Your second sentence is bang on but I still don't agree with the first.