whats yours?

hammer93

A wee light hearted thread here where I'm looking for people's choices of games that

they have attended and when asked?

Here are mine

Best Rangers game ever- League cup final against the sheep 3-3, a game that had everything for me.

Worst Rangers game ever-losing 5-1 to the mhanks at the piggery in Advocaats 1st season.

Game that lived up to the hype- Winning the league at the piggery 3-0, great day all in.

Game that failed to live up to the hype- Manchester in the europa, just a big let down in the end.

Game that gave you the greatest joy- Winning the league at Easter rd when least expected.

Game that gave you the biggest heartache- cska Moscow, so close I could feel it but yet so

far in the end.

That's my 6 games what are yours bears?

A wee light hearted thread here where I'm looking for people's choices of games that

they have attended and when asked?

Here are mine

Best Rangers game ever- League cup final against the sheep 3-3, a game that had everything for me.

Worst Rangers game ever-losing 5-1 to the mhanks at the piggery in Advocaats 1st season.

Game that lived up to the hype- Winning the league at the piggery 3-0, great day all in.

Game that failed to live up to the hype- Manchester in the europa, just a big let down in the end.

Game that gave you the greatest joy- Winning the league at Easter rd when least expected.

Game that gave you the biggest heartache- cska Moscow, so close I could feel it but yet so

far in the end.

That's my 6 games what are yours bears?

1- too many to pick from maybe Helicopter Sunday at Easter Road

2- CSKA Mscow or Hearts Scottish Cup final 98

3- 3-0 league win at Piggery

4- UEFA cup final Manchster

5- Fiorentina away Novos pen

6- same as 1

best-scottish cup final 3-2 against beggers (lovenkrands-91mins). worst game losing 6-2 at the girodome. game that lived up to the hype 3-1 at ibrox against the sheep to win the league (the gazza show). game that failed to live up to the hype manchester 2008 but the buzz of going and being ther was amazing.game that gave you the greatest joy winning the league at easter road 1975 to stop beggers 10 in a row. watp

Best Rangers game ever - Leeds away in 92 or Fiorentina. For games I was at then probably winning the league at Parkhead.

Worst Rangers game ever - 6-2 game.

Game that lived up to the hype - 2002 Scottish Cup final. Great game and even better ending. Or maybe Parma in 99.

Game that failed to live up to the hype - Losing 2-0 at home to Motherwell in 97. We only needed a point to win 9 in a row.

Game that gave you the greatest joy - Helicopter Sunday or Fiorentina.

Game that gave you the biggest heartache - Killie in 98 - last minute winner which all but killed 10 in a row. Never felt so low.

Two games cover all categories. Odd numbers - v Dynamo Moscow, Barcelona, 1972. Even numbers - v Fiorintina, Ibrox, 1961. Barcelona is a no brainer but I had to think about whether losing out to being the first British team to win a European trophy was worse than being beaten by "them". It was a close call but, as '61 was a one off chance, it just shaded it.

Rangers, my team not my project.

best game 2-2 with the scum when we are down to 9 men and 2 nil down and Gough scores the second 1987, I have never experienced emotion as I did that day the roof nearly came off when Gough scored

Worst has to be 3 nil hammering by Galatasaray at home in euro league 2 of their goal was about 40 yards out.

Best Rangers game ever- League title decider v sheep in 1991.

Worst Rangers game ever- Dunno. Maybe the penultimate game v Killie in 1998 when we fucked up 10 IAR.

Game that lived up to the hype- PSV under Advocaat maybe.

Game that failed to live up to the hype- Yeah, probably the aborted 9 IAR v Motherwell.

Game that gave you the greatest joy- As above, Aberdeen in 1991. Also 5-1 v sellic (1988), 4-0 v sellic (1999?), 1-0 v sellic (Edu) and the last one beating them 3-2.

Game that gave you the biggest heartache- As above, Killie, maybe Monaco.

Lots of games I wasn't at (away games) I would rank as high as each of the above though.