McCoist: Don't bank on title next year

The official site talks shite too

Was only last week they edited Nicky Laws comments after the Stenny game when he said we should be wiping the floor with teams like that

Can imagine wallopers like Dickson doing the same thing to make McCoists comments look better

So slag him off based on something you "imagine" someone else did? Wow! You do realise the interview was recorded and played back afterwards don't you? Pretty clear evidence in Ally's defence that. No imagination required.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And who was it he moved to accomodate the experienced players...McLeod.

Who would you say is the most effective midfielder at Rangers. I would say McLeod. So why move arguably your best midfielder to a position that nullifies to a certain extent his influence on a game?

And as for not having it both ways it was his decision to keep on playing the so called experienced players even when performances were well below par.

He could have played the promising youth players but chose not to.

So players like McAusland, Crawford and Gasparotto have seen a crucial season in their development pass them by.

And i don't see it changing next season unless financial issues dictate we lose a lot of our experienced players.

And yet again i will say i am not in favour of an entire team of 18 year olds. That is not what my point is about.

McLeod is out injured so that is a really bad example to use, he would be playing if he could be picked.

So slag him off based on something you "imagine" someone else did? Wow! You do realise the interview was recorded and played back afterwards don't you? Pretty clear evidence in Ally's defence that. No imagination required.

So it's being claimed the Article in question was totally fabricated?

So it's being claimed the Article in question was totally fabricated?

Doesn't say that on our official site. What makes you think that? Your willingness to be rid of Ally seems to be clouding your judgement. Taking the side of the very same media who willed us to die not so long ago. Expected better of you.

Doesn't say that on our official site. What makes you think that? Your willingness to be rid of Ally seems to be clouding your judgement. Taking the side of the very same media who willed us to die not so long ago. Expected better of you.

The fuck you talking about? I'm asking you a simple question

The media are scum bastards not to be trusted but McCoist has previous for talking pish in the papers

I'm only asking what's happened? Has the article inc quote been fabricated or what?

Enlighten me instead of acting smart

The media are scum bastards not to be trusted but McCoist has previous for talking pish in the papers

I'm only asking what's happened? Has the article inc quote been fabricated or what?

If I can help, the article bears little resemblance to the quotes. The main thrust of the article is the journalist suggesting Ally is asking for / demanding money.....at no point does he mention it.

The media totally misrepresented what Ally said in the interview. Bastardised it to fit their agenda. The Club has the recording to prove this. None of us knew this of course.

This topic is over 20 pages, much of it off the mark so the cunts won in their own snidey way.

The media totally misrepresented what Ally said in the interview. Bastardised it to fit their agenda. The Club has the recording to prove this. None of us knew this of course.

This topic is over 20 pages, much of it off the mark so the cunts won in their own snidey way.

Ok fair enough

Hopefully the club take action if it's as bad and twisted as you suggest

Why we still co operate with any media is beyond me

Should be complete lock out at Murray Park and Ibrox and just report our own news on our website, Facebook and then stick exchange were applicable

Ok fair enough

Hopefully the club take action if it's as bad and twisted as you suggest

Why we still co operate with any media is beyond me

Should be complete lock out at Murray Park and Ibrox and just report our own news on our website, Facebook and then stick exchange were applicable

I'd be all for that. The journalists in Scotland aren't worthy of an interview. Starve them.

Vexes me that our management, players, board, the reqs and Dave King all seem to give interviews to the very worst of the media outlets.

They all get burnt yet keep blindly flying towards the light like moths.

Defence wise is somewhat of a concern to me. We ship lots of goals, too many for my liking. Jig is done, cribari- no good enough,so there's 2centre halfs I'd say are a priority.

one thing we have not done this season is ship a lot of goals.