McCoist: Don't bank on title next year

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the last televised gers game and the missus turns and says to me did ally and Kenny McDowell fly all the way to Honduras and all they

Brought back as a signing was peralta where did they find him working in a fucking chippy lol I rest my case when talking about not so super as a manager ally getting more money to spend.

Dont like allys negativity but i wonder if its because he expects the better players to go in the summer reducing us back to youth and no new players in. I'm keeping one eye on the hearts situation as they might be getting a cash injection soon that could lead to them being major contenders if we lose players

The legend in self preservation mode this early? There must be some other more cryptic meaning in his statement, Surely hes not managing expectations this early because he is suddenly aware of his own limitations?

Hopefully he's just trying to coax as much out of GW as he can for funds next season , in which case , as the recent loan shows , I sense he will be disappointed.

There should be no excuse for failing to win the league next season with the squad we've got just now. We have internationalists and , in the last two seasons , have taken the best players off a few premier league teams as well so we should be better placed than any other team in that division.

Failure to do so and I will be looking for a new manager , even having no more money to spend.

I sometimes wonder how far removed ally is from reality! He has a squad and budget that dwarfs most teams in the top flight never mind the championship and he wants to spend more? I'm sorry but a better manager could and should get more out our current squad and be able to streamline it. In an ideal world it would be good to bring in a few players but we are struggling and need to stop front loading our cash and instead build from within! We will win the championship comfortably with this squad if ally gets his finger out and does his job!

You have obviously never been a manager then?

yawn.. nothing like realising yer own limitations Ally.. yes a new management team please!

All this boardroom pish works in his favour all the time.. new ethox in management, oh wait le guen was hounded out far quicker than ally. 2seasons worth of gash fitba we have endured under allys stewardship and i can honestly say its the worst style of fitba ive ever seen.

Billy Davies for me. :)

This is a real embarrassment I'm afraid. He should be embarrassed. I am embarrassed for him reading it. It embarrasses us as a club. We have the players to win the Championship no problem. We do not have the coaches to make me feel confident we actually will. The part about facing mostly full time sides makes me cringe. Sorry Ally - this is really, really poor.

McCoist's a gold-digger.

Few weeks ago he hit out with: "I reckon we'd need about £30m to be back at the level we were at before administration"

Last season: "We'll definitely need to spend to strengthen for the next division, and I'd be very hopeful that we can do that"

Now: "WE NEED MARE CASH FUR EH CHAMPIONSHIP LOLOLOLOLOL!"

If Dave King does eventually get the go-ahead to pump Millions n Millions into Rangers, Ally McCoist will be the first person to spunk in his pants.

He didn't ask for £30m, he estimated that the squad of players we lost was about that value.