McCoist: Don't bank on title next year

That's not fighting his corner, that is havering utter shite. I would honestly punt him on the back of this statement, the man is clueless and there is no chance things will get any better. This is the same man who consistently says we are doing well, what fucking team is he watching cause it's certainly not us.

We're so shite we have romped this league and so far undefeated! Ffs it's a shame that through all this turmoil We turn on one of our own- one who is delivering under pressure.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're so shite we have romped this league and so far undefeated! Ffs it's a shame that through all this turmoil We turn on one of our own- one who is delivering under pressure.

A rangers manager under pressure to deliver, whatever next.

Fucking right as well, players not performing regularly should be questioned, looking further beyond that the blame lies with the manager and his coaching staff. I tell you what, let's all just sit in a blue tinted bubble and pretend everything is fine. It's not and I along with every other disgruntled fan have the right to voice our concern.

:lol: even Ally says it's not fine and wants to strengthen - so basically If he has said we don't need to strengthen folk would have criticised him - and he has said we need to strengthen and folk critisise him - he can't win with 'support' like that

Just fighting his corner and giving an honest opinion - dammed if he does dammed if he doesn't - and all he has really said is he won't guarantee the championships - way folk have reacted you'd think he said 'can't win it' - shock that a manager should offer no guarantees and want as much support as possible - he also says he'll work with what is given!

Mind you this place is so volatile moray probably only read the headline not the article and posted based on the headline!

What your opinion?

What's your opinion of this

Fair enough, i think it's a bit of a defeatist attitude that i don't agree with.

There's no pressure stop talking shite

Of course there's pressure, it's really difficult to get your team of professional footballers to beat a team of plumbers and mechanics, there's just so much expectation from unreasonable fans that actually expect these players to perform well against amateurs

Of course there's pressure, it's really difficult to get your team of professional footballers to beat a team of plumbers and mechanics, there's just so much expectation from unreasonable fans that actually expect these players to perform well against amateurs

If they were being paid thousands of pounds per week to play against players who barely get their expenses covered I'd have been more inclined to agree

I can't wait for next season, people can stop banging on about plumbers and posties

Under pressure? What pressure? There's no one that can even compete with us in this league ffs. It's a walk in the park, was the same last season. Ally's had it easy, infact the only league he had competition in was the SPL when he blew an 11 point lead before admin.

Under pressure? What pressure? There's no one that can even compete with us in this league ffs. It's a walk in the park, was the same last season. Ally's had it easy, infact the only league he had competition in was the SPL when he blew an 11 point lead before admin.

You don't think being our manager comes with pressure? Lol - you don't think having to win every week EVEN in this league has pressure ?

We could win the Championship. Easily.

If Ally wants to bring in new players then he should get rid of some first. Use the money towards buying the new players. Absolutely no way should we spending more money and bringing in players on top of what we already have.

We won Third Division by 22 points (correct me if I'm wrong) and we're 21 points in front in League One. Not saying we will do the same next season but even though our performances are shite most games...we're still a much higher quality team when we're playing at our worst. This league we've won every game except two which were draws. No lost a game. We'll need to step it up for the Championship. Go up a gear and deliver better performances consistently. I believe we are capable of it with the current players. We have a huge wage bill, players who have experience in not only the SPL but Europe, world class training facilities so Ally...why can we not win the Championship?

If you don't believe in Rangers then please step aside for someone who does.

You don't think being our manager comes with pressure? Lol - you don't think having to win every week EVEN in this league has pressure ?

Being the manager of Rangers comes with pressure when you're in the Premier League & Battling in Europe. Being the Manager of Rangers in a diddy league with a squad as good as ours, we could wipe teams out with a random fan appointed as the manager each week.

I'm stunned there's people still backing this clown. But then again, when I see who it is I'm not surprised.

It's an utter joke, anyone without his history at the club and I've a gut feeling the defence of him wouldn't be so strong

It's folk that can't see what he has done that are blind !

What's that?

Pre-admin get us knocked out every domestic cup ?

Knocked out and humiliated in Europe

Spunk a 9 point lead over the scum it was more but they has games in hand

Post Admin

Fill the first team full of journeymen on high wages

Get knocked out of both domestic cup comps while having a squad with the 2nd highest wage bill in the country

Brings Foster, smith and Pertula to Ibrox on high wages

Imposes a style of play that is prehistoric but gets us 'results'

Gets knocked out of the league cup in 1 st round then slates the young players in the team by saying his team are in the stand

Spits the dummy when Green (rightly) points out his failings

Due to his forward long term vision and strategy we now need to dismantle half the team before stepping up a level

We don't know if half our prospects are good enough because they are being kept out the team by the likes of Daly, Jig, Foster, Smith

But lets not forget his achievements ...

He was won 2 part time leagues with a full time squad

All if the above delivered while being the highest paid manager in the country. Also made millions from shares. Ally don't do walking away though