McCoist quote after todays game.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an Ally fan, he's a great man manager, but I just wish he'd be his own man. I'll accept that you can't play great football all the time, but his style is to similar to Walters. As many have said, it was a great time to introduce a new philosophy, I'd be ok if he put in a few youngsters and lost the odd game, not sure how many agree though? He's to loyal to his old guard. McCulloch, despite his goal earlier, has been the worst player in the team for a while, he's to slow and more times than not plays the long ball. Loyalty is great, but winning in style is greater.

I'm an Ally fan, he's a great man manager, but I just wish he'd be his own man. I'll accept that you can't play great football all the time, but his style is to similar to Walters. As many have said, it was a great time to introduce a new philosophy, I'd be ok if he put in a few youngsters and lost the odd game, not sure how many agree though? He's to loyal to his old guard. McCulloch, despite his goal earlier, has been the worst player in the team for a while, he's to slow and more times than not plays the long ball. Loyalty is great, but winning in style is greater.

double post

double post

Is he a great man manager? Seems to me that the players are entirely unmotivated.

I think that he's too much of a pal to them, great as Walter's number 2 as a link between them, but no good as a manager.

Playets have to have an element of fear, and there's none with Ally.

"I've got the best job in the world......well, the second best, the best job in the world's playing centre forward for Rangers"

Whatever you think of his managerial ability, he loves the club. That's a great line.

If it was a competition to play to the crowd and manipulate folk mccoist would win hands down

alas his job is football manager and in that department he stinks

Knew that was coming. Just because i dont spunk on allys every word-i can see him for what he is.

a shit manager.

Keep your spunk where it belongs. This is a family friendly site. P.S. if you intend being one of those doom and gloom merchants spouting about Ally not being a manager on each and every thread no matter the topic forget it. A dozen or so posters have already filled that niche.

Look Guys, Ally is everybody's pal, even some jungle jims like him, he's been a good striker, a good judge (sitting on the bench while Mo Jo played up top) and obviously too soft on the playing staff. Which makes him a guy who won't be able to manage a team in Scotland's top league.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep your spunk where it belongs. This is a family friendly site. P.S. if you intend being one of those doom and gloom merchants spouting about Ally not being a manager on each and every thread no matter the topic forget it. A dozen or so posters have already filled that niche.

where vitriole and accusations of tims appear on an almost daily basis.. Aye keep smoking whit yer oan.. Case closed m-lud.

And I will indeed listen to your pathetic advice, ho-hum.

Head in the sand loyal are we??

where vitriole and accusations of tims appear on an almost daily basis.. Aye keep smoking whit yer oan.. Case closed m-lud.

And I will indeed listen to your pathetic advice, ho-hum.

Head in the sand loyal are we??

Where did I accuse you of being a tim? Taking 9 days to flick through a thesaurus and reply with that incoherent mess is your idea of a come-back? Your head isn't in the sand, it's in a time warp.