Little and Clark

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the biggest fan of Andy Little. Got high hopes for Nicky Clark though I think his movement is top class.

They both have pace and could damage a few Clubs in the Championship.

Mind you, Long John Silver has more pace than our current No 9.

With what we have right now this is probably the pairing I'd like to see but it doesn't work with "punt the ball to the big man" tactics. Don't see a long term future at Rangers for Little though and Clark will depend on how he progresses

Daly is clearly breathing out of his arse now. But he's played virtually every minutes for us. Think overall he's done very well. Still scoring but suffering along with the rest of team due to lack of any rotation. 23 goals for the season

I agree, but it's genuinely astonishing that he is never, ever rested, even for 5 minutes. Can't think of another striker in the world who plays the full 90 every game. It's inexplicable by Ally.

Both Little and Clark have still to convince me they will be here long term. Clark the more likely, but has no experience at higher level. Clark is an instinctive player and may be tested against better opposition who will close him down quicker. Little is more direct but less instinctive, so easily diverted.

Still think we'll be seeing Miller or possibly Boyd brought in, with Daly still a fixture, and possibly a revitalised Shiels to supplement.

I agree, but it's genuinely astonishing that he is never, ever rested, even for 5 minutes. Can't think of another striker in the world who plays the full 90 every game. It's inexplicable by Ally.

Yea I tend to agree. Especially since he's a kinda big guy, you feel like he'd be due a rest. Maybe the argument is that he's not exactly a guy sprinting about the place so doesn't need a rest. Or even that he's one of those players that needs to keep playing, who tend to pick up niggly injuries whilst taking a break from football. God knows. Does seem a bit odd, even with a shortage of strikers, give young Gallagher a came

Daly is poor with a poor attitude , he'se our top scorer because he plays every minute of every week ,whilst everybody else is played out of position ,jig would of scored more goals than daly as well as work harder ,he has no passion for us and should never of been signed !!

Not sure about little ,although would like to see him through the middle regularly and young clark looks a good prospect .

Daly is poor with a poor attitude , he'se our top scorer because he plays every minute of every week ,whilst everybody else is played out of position ,jig would of scored more goals than daly as well as work harder ,he has no passion for us and should never of been signed !!

Not sure about little ,although would like to see him through the middle regularly and young clark looks a good prospect .

That's just utter pish

Yes rubbish. The other teams have caught on to our only plan, which is punt it up to Daly, so he has 2 center halves following him around all match. He plays every game, all game, and has been put in an impossible position by Ally.