Lafferty, you having a laugh?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incident against the sheep in title decider at Ibrox was enough for me. Thought that was totally embarrassing and more akin to bheast-like behaviour. Don't want to see actions like that again from players of MY team. We have had to put up with all the "tainted titles" shite in the last couple of years, if there ever was a case for "tainted" title then, unfortunately, that would be a harder one to defend.

I used to defend him to the hilt. He can go take a massive fuck to himself now.

yep. Same here. He used to get some right stick as smith constantly played him out of position and it affected his game. When played through the middle though he was brilliant for us. I actually think when mccoist took over he got more from the donkey than smith did

A wee bit off topic but i had a conversation with an ulster lad i know who's friendly with steve davis.

He was talking to davis a couple of days ago and he said that he can't understand the hostility towards him because Rangers got money for him.

(Aye we got money but it was no thanks to steve davis)

Apparently he's had death threats from Rangers fans and the UDA.

He also knows he can't come back to Glasgow.

His career is going nowhere and he's trying to create an option for returning.

Sorry big man your time has come and gone.

Just give this thread a bit of balance he did score some vital goals for us when the chips were down.

First goals at Tannadice and Rugby park spring to mind.

I thought we got money for Davis and it was down to Davis insistence . He took a reduced signing on fee from Southampton to facilitate this. Might be wrong tho '

Never heard of this.. Hope to hell it is true, doubt it though..

As for Lafferty, the guy was shite 95% of the time, scored at the right time though.. I will never forget his falling to the ground to get Mulgrew sent off, in my opinion a shameful episode for the club, cheating bastard.. To summerise, fuck him.

Never heard of this.. Hope to hell it is true, doubt it though..

As for Lafferty, the guy was shite 95% of the time, scored at the right time though.. I will never forget his falling to the ground to get Mulgrew sent off, in my opinion a shameful episode for the club, cheating bastard.. To summerise, fuck him.

The club dealt with lafferty appropriately in the aftermath IMO.

I thought we got money for Davis and it was down to Davis insistence . He took a reduced signing on fee from Southampton to facilitate this. Might be wrong tho '

He walked along with the rest.

CG then negotiated a fee with Southampton.

Davis didn't know when he left that a fee would be arranged,he's as bad as the rest.