Sol Campbell

If he was so upset by this, then why didn't he refuse to play for England and give his reasons why at the time instead of waiting until he had to promote a book

The mans a coward, and as above poster said, this only hurts the true victims of racial abuse.

It's stupid comments like this that make people racist. Did it ever occur to him that he simply wasn't good enough?

Its always the same with coloured people. You only need to look at coloured comedians, most of their jokes are centred around the colour of their skin. It makes me raging!

:lol:

I think we've found the white Sol Campbell.

• 3 months later...

You can kinda see his point with Owen and Beckham, neither are captain material, but I think Owen was given it as a confidence boost and Beckham was given it just because Sven was an idiot and foreigners don't look at the capacity role the same way we do in this country. I think Sven just thought you gave it to the most popular player.

You can kinda see his point with Owen and Beckham, neither are captain material, but I think Owen was given it as a confidence boost and Beckham was given it just because Sven was an idiot and foreigners don't look at the capacity role the same way we do in this country. I think Sven just thought you gave it to the most popular player.

Sol Campbell wasn't captain material either though, so I can't really see his point. People don't like Sol Campbell and Sol Campbell doesn't like people. He's an aloof, arrogant, pompous fellow who is unlikely to inspire loyalty and whose career was famously marked by his own abject lack of it.

<cr>