Spanish football

KingKirk

Play acting is great fun when Pepe is at it. :D

Play acting is great fun when Pepe is at it. :D

I hope,very soon,to view the cunt receiving something that hurts so bad that writhing in the grass is out of the question due to the pain coursing thru the scumbags body.

He'd suit hoops!

There are few things more amusing to me in football than fans getting precious about imaginary card-waving from players, what with the stream of abuse we scream at referees every time they fail to take sufficient action for a foul, and at the players for committing them.

I hope,very soon,to view the cunt receiving something that hurts so bad that writhing in the grass is out of the question due to the pain coursing thru the scumbags body.

He'd suit hoops!

He's a dirty cunt with it as well. :thumbup:

Iv been enjoying it this season and today's game is pretty good so far. If Real turn this around it will be the mark of champions. Ronaldo has been too quiet and he will probably step us as usual.

He,along with Benzema and Bale have been completely bullied out of the game.

Spineless performance from Real so far.

He,along with Benzema and Bale have been completely bullied out of the game.

Spineless performance from Real so far.

Yes they have been poor so far and if AM get a third there will be no way back for them. I don't think all 22 are going to stay on the pitch.

Yes they have been poor so far and if AM get a third there will be no way back for them. I don't think all 22 are going to stay on the pitch.

Ive got a right few quid on RM so,hopefully you are right and somebody in candy stripes is taking the long walk soon...........please!

Always thought the Spanish league was class, the English had the toughness, the Italians had the cynisism, the Germans had the clinical commitment, but Spanish teams always tried to play good passing attacking football and eventually took it back to the top level in Europe after being outmuscled in the 70s 80s and 90s.

Shame about the Latin histrionics though, how many times now has Blatter said he will sort it out ?