*The official Rangers 2013-2014 League unbeaten thread*

CoopsLaud

Tempting fate maybe, but I'll bump this thread every game we go unbeaten.

Not looking for comments or opinions on this one.

League One Table

Pos Team Pld GD Pts 1 Rangers 27 70 77 2 Dunfermline 27 17 53 3 Stranraer 25 12 42 4 Ayr United 26 -9 36 5 rank_icon_up.pngStenhousemuir 27 -10 33 6 rank_icon_down.pngBrechin City 27 -11 31 7 Forfar Athletic 25 -3 29 8 rank_icon_up.pngAirdrieonians 27 -18 25 9 rank_icon_down.pngEast Fife 26 -26 25 10 Arbroath 27 -22 21

I hope your bumping this thread after every game we play for the rest of the season, couple of cups and the league unbeaten would be a fantastic achievement given what we've been through.

Like I said. I'll bump it for every unbeaten league game.

Nought wrong with a bit of confidence.

Alike many I expect to see more experimentation after the league is actually won - youth, formations etc and yet I think the experimentation carries risk of losing the odd game, which IMHO is ok as experimentation isore important than winning, once uts job done.

Going unbeaten would obviously be seen as an achievement by many however I would genuinely rather lose a few games whilst giving youngsters a chance and/or trying to incorporate a more expansive style than scrape through the rest if the games undefeated!

The record means very little to me. I'd rather see the youths given a chance. Win, lose or draw they deserve a chance to show us what they are capable of. Would give the Ally doubters a stick to beat him with if the youngsters lost mind. Price you pay for developing the team.

The record means very little to me. I'd rather see the youths given a chance. Win, lose or draw they deserve a chance to show us what they are capable of. Would give the Ally doubters a stick to beat him with if the youngsters lost mind. Price you pay for developing the team.

Same for me.

Forgive me if I wont get too excited watching Ally and the boys run around the stadium, fist pumping and back slapping after grinding out a part time league against bakers, butchers and candlestick makers!!

Would love to be talking about relishing seeing how some of our younger players will progress next season with a couple of good additions. Talking about the new attacking style Ally has implemented with us moving up the leagues. Instead you know you are just sitting waiting on the ultimate car crash to happen..and it will.

Same for me.

Forgive me if I wont get too excited watching Ally and the boys run around the stadium, fist pumping and back slapping after grinding out a part time league against bakers, butchers and candlestick makers!!

Would love to be talking about relishing seeing how some of our younger players will progress next season with a couple of good additions. Talking about the new attacking style Ally has implemented with us moving up the leagues. Instead you know you are just sitting waiting on the ultimate car crash to happen..and it will.

The crash already happened.

Ally was there at the time. He's still there.

The crash already happened.

Ally was there at the time. He's still there.

This crash will be different.

I'm not 100% sure we wont ever go back into admin but im talking purely from a footballing point of view.

Unless we have some ready made youngsters that are going to step up we are going to hit some problems next season.

This crash will be different.

I'm not 100% sure we wont ever go back into admin but im talking purely from a footballing point of view.

Unless we have some ready made youngsters that are going to step up we are going to hit some problems next season.

Lewis Macleod and Fraser Aird.

How many do you want?

Lewis Macleod and Fraser Aird.

How many do you want?

McLeod is the only one I think will, not convinced by Aird at all.

The rest? Who knows?

Anyway its not in MF that the problem lies.

Say we lose Wallace and dont replace him?

You happy with Foster on the right and Smith on the left?

Cabliri is fucking beyond abysmal and sorry, but so is Jig nowadays never a CH then and certainly not now.

I like Faure in that he loves the club and gives 100% however he is also poor if we are honest.

Moshni if he controls his discipline could be a keeper, another Bougherra type signing.. possibly.

Pertula? Utter shite and will be away.

Daly? Like playing with a man down just now but should be good enough for next season.

Clarke? Jury's out but not been overly impressed.

This is a team that needs a complete overhaul at the back which is also overloaded with absolute shite. We don't have the money to fix this and requires a good coach to get the best oiut of what we have and replace some of our ageing/shite players with younger ones from the ranks.

However no matter how poorly some players play we still see the same shite on the bench or starting. I would be devastated if I was in that U20 squad and seeing players like Smith, Forster getting games ahead of you in this division.