So do we win the League on the 12th v Airdrie

quinty

If we do, do you expect Dunfermline to line up and applaud us on to the pitch at Ibrox bearing in mind their stance and comments in 2012?

Rangers, my team not my project.

I fully expect to see them line up and applaud us of the park when we win.

From a selfish point of view I hope Dunfermline drop points this weekend and we can clinch the league on the Wednesday against Airdrie as I cannot make the Dunfermline game.

From a selfish point of view I hope Dunfermline drop points this weekend and we can clinch the league on the Wednesday against Airdrie as my stupid cunt of a Brother is an Airdrie/C*ltic/Motherwell supporter (depending on who Rangers play) and also I can watch it 'live' when I get out of bed in the morning and not have to stay awake all night as is normally the case with 3,00pm kick-off.

From a selfish point of view I hope Dunfermline drop points this weekend and we can clinch the league on the Wednesday against Airdrie as I cannot make the Dunfermline game.

Same here,can't make Dunfermline game either, so hope they drop points at weekend

We beat Airdrie we are champions, we will be on 80 points and they can only reach 80 points, our goal difference is far far superior and they could play another 20 odd games and not get near our goal difference.

So regardless what Dunfermilne do, as far as I am concerned go out and win in style and bang a few goals in.