young kids at games

Can Anyone who sits in the family section let me know if its suitable for young kids. My boy is nearly 3 and loves watching football at the park etc so im thinking about taking him to the Dunfermline game, hopefully that will be the game we win the league which would good for him to tell people it was his first game when he is older.

family section is suitable for kids but a 3yr old might get a bit scared with the noise tbh,your the dad so its your call :pipe:

There is no way the noise would bother him. He would just go nuts with everyone else lol I think he is just about the right age for his first game as he can understand when I say to stay in his seat etc

I took my 3 year old girl to the Stenhousemuir game and we sat in the Broomloan rear. She enjoyed the game and seeing Broxi. She was a wee bit restless the odd time but the lady was there to deal with that so I could watch the game in peace :pipe:

Took my son when he was 4. He spent the whole game looking round him at folk shouting and swearing and singing. He asked me a hundred times what they were doing i told him that they were just supporting the most famous football club in the world. He is 22 now and supports the most famous football club in the world, job done - blood them early.

My wife and the 2 wee ones were in the family section they loved it, it's more about the pre match stuff for the kids to do than anything.

Oh and there is still some colourful language, my wee ones used to kill themself laughing at the 2 old guys that sat behind them.

Kind of thought it was more about the pre match for the kids but im sure he would sit for at least half the game before getting restless

My grandson Just turned 4 has one of the season tickets which he shares with his brothers for the last 2 years. The family section is fine with Broxi bear as long as he has plenty patience as it starts at 1.30 and he heads off to the pitch for 2.30. Plenty other things going on face painting, colouring in, disco, beat the goalie, sometimes players signing autographs. ETC. Its coming into the better weather now so he should enjoy it more as with the performances it hasn't been enjoyable to sit through the winter month even for a adult. When we can't be caught the celebrations will continue after the game. Enjoy.

Kind of thought it was more about the pre match for the kids but im sure he would sit for at least half the game before getting restless

My wee ones got bored about 60mins, but the wife took the car and if they got too bored she just headed home. The wee boy in front of me in the Govan Front used to get his IPad to play on when he got bored was more fun watching him play FIFA than the real game most of the time.

My grandson Just turned 4 has one of the season tickets which he shares with his brothers for the last 2 years. The family section is fine with Broxi bear as long as he has plenty patience as it starts at 1.30 and he heads off to the pitch for 2.30. Plenty other things going on face painting, colouring in, disco, beat the goalie, sometimes players signing autographs. ETC. Its coming into the better weather now so he should enjoy it more as with the performances it hasn't been enjoyable to sit through the winter month even for a adult. When we can't be caught the celebrations will continue after the game. Enjoy.

Probs would make it a long day. Think the Dunfermline game is an early kick off

The language etc doesn't bother me. I just think meeting broxi etc before the game would male his day

I didn't know he'd get to meet Broxi etc. I've never sat in the family section maybe in the next couple of years I will.

I didn't know he'd get to meet Broxi etc. I've never sat in the family section maybe in the next couple of years I will.

Never been but I remember seeing it advertised when we allocated the family stand. As one of the posters above has said u meet broxi, 1st team players, there is a disco, face painting etc

I took my wee girl to her 1st game when she was 3 and she totally loved it. Especially meeting Broxi,she wouldn't let go of him,then when he was on the pitch waving she thought he had recognised her from earlier so was waving directly at her and she would randomly stand up and start clapping during the game :lol: She loved getting her face painted and still gets it done now for games,she is now nearly 9 and in love with Ibrox and all things Rangers :) Still goes on and on about meeting Nacho Novo,who was absolutely fantastic with her.Unlike Steven Naismith who just took her programme,scribbled on it and never said a word to her even though it was only us and him in the entire car park.Sorry,went a wee roll there :lol: The wee man will love it mate!

Taking sons and daughters to Ibrox should be a right of passage! If you dont take them young then there not interested when their older then only yourself to blame. These kids are our future, dont lose them to the xbox generations and the other teams!