McCoist knocking back Rangers for his TV commitments

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's well known on here that I'm not a huge fan of our current 'manager', his lack of coaching ability is shocking and his conduct as a 'Rangers man' is even worse imho.

As an example....

RSEA recently donated £4,000 to open up a sensory room for dementia sufferers at Erskine Hospital. It will be known as 'The Harold Davis Sensory Room' in memory of Alex Johnstone. Alex Johnstone was a lifelong Rangers fan and served in the Black Watch along with Harold Davis.

Our 'manager' stood Alex up not once, not twice BUT on three seperate occasions!!!!

Aye, everybody pal, great guy etc....has time to leap to the Lurgan Racist Bhigots defence in the mhedia, raises money for sectarian charity etc.....plays a young french CD in holding midfield role and/or RB.... what a guy!!!

Please go now Ally, I loved you as a player BUT you honestly believe you need to spunk more cash to win the 1st division???

He is undoutedly holding thhe club/team back now and must leave.

Posts like this make my skin crawl, to be honest.

:lol:

aye cause that's what i said. He knocked us back Fs,its done hes here now so don't see the point of the thread tbh.

in glad you've been proven not to be a liar but hey ho this thread just gives folk the platform to split more posh about how great/shite he is.

place is pretty tedious now

aye cause that's what i said. He knocked us back Fs,its done hes here now so don't see the point of the thread tbh.

in glad you've been proven not to be a liar but hey ho this thread just gives folk the platform to split more posh about how great/shite he is.

Geez a kiss

Work it out for yourself, I'd rather not talk to people like you.

I already posted which part I KNOW ppl like you won't be upset about!!!

And you have already commented on my posts twice BUT you "rather not talk to people like you".

Go on, defend Ally....

I have no control over what people want to post in reply

It's as simple as that I was looking for an old hotline comment from around the same time when a guy said buy 1 get one 1 free Celtic tops meant he had one for weddings and one for funerals so trying to find that it took me to the hotline page where the fans were going nuts at McCoist for doing this and then a link to the original article

I hate being called a liar so posted this up

But as usual people can't take it and instead of saying ok that was a bit shite or whatever try to talk shite and end up causing the same old pro and anti Ally debates

People who are masters of deflection and missing the point out in force and as usual I'm the bad guy :lol:

A media 'whore'? Seriously, what the fuck? The man has a natural charisma that gets him gigs on the TV yet he is a 'whore' for it?

no he stands there being the smiley joker at his press and post match interviews when in reality he should be defending the club that has been under attack from those same bastards asking him questions. He always shows respect to those scum bastards across the way in the glitterdome and defends the team regardless how shite we are. Don't tell me it's the Rangers way, how I long for a post match interview from Ally that's as vitriolic as the ones that Butcher gives when the team isn't up to scratch. He should simply refuse to answer the question from the press and instead ask questions of them.

can understand the criticism of ally's managerial tactics and would probably agree with some of them but personal attacks on him by rangers supporters are hugely disappointing

To be clear in general you mean? There's none of that in here / as far as I can see?

Been called an outright liar on here before regarding this. Was looking for an old Daily Record hotline comment in the archives and I came across this ...

http://www.thefreeli...rs.-a0138837538

Just saying. Good Rangers man etc ;)

By reading that it looks like he didn't have much of a choice due to his contractual obligations, he didn't want to join us at the time because he knew his other work might hinder his abilities, so I guess it can be seen as McCoist wanting what's best for Rangers?

Just a different slant to what you were saying :)

I mean even the paper seem to be on his side: "But a heartbroken McCoist was forced to turn him down because his contractual obligations as a pundit for ITV meant he wouldn't be able to concentrate fully on the job."

Heartbroken, not cash hungry etc.

Typical Ally hater...

By reading that it looks like he didn't have much of a choice due to his contractual obligations, he didn't want to join us at the time because he knew his other work might hinder his abilities, so I guess it can be seen as McCoist wanting what's best for Rangers?

Just a different slant to what you were saying :)

I mean even the paper seem to be on his side: "But a heartbroken McCoist was forced to turn him down because his contractual obligations as a pundit for ITV meant he wouldn't be able to concentrate fully on the job."

Heartbroken, not cash hungry etc.

Typical Ally hater...

As I said in reply to the other person that made that point maybe if I'm bored I'll post up the article he done where he said it was his choice because he was happier doing tv

I have no control over what people want to post in reply

It's as simple as that I was looking for an old hotline comment from around the same time when a guy said buy 1 get one 1 free Celtic tops meant he had one for weddings and one for funerals so trying to find that it took me to the hotline page where the fans were going nuts at McCoist for doing this and then a link to the original article

I hate being called a liar so posted this up

But as usual people can't take it and instead of saying ok that was a bit shite or whatever try to talk shite and end up causing the same old pro and anti Ally debates

People who are masters of deflection and missing the point out in force and as usual I'm the bad guy :lol:

Could you not just have PM'd the guy who called ye a liar, fuck sake. What way did you think this thread would go?

Could you not just have PM'd the guy who called ye a liar, fuck sake. What way did you think this thread would go?

Knew the thread would go this way but didn't care tbh as it says more others than me

And no a pm wouldn't do for a few reasons there were 2 or 3 all joining in saying it, it was months ago and I've no idea who on here seem them call me it and agreed so wanted to post this as soon as I seen it

Petty probably aye but I'm no perfect

Trolling these threads though being offended and with your skin crawling gives you something to do though, and if he had just pm'ed him you would have missed out.

As I said in reply to the other person that made that point maybe if I'm bored I'll post up the article he done where he said it was his choice because he was happier doing tv

If you're bored? Trying to hide the fact that you're spending too much time on this? It's ok we know you're spending too much time on this, for no apparent reason. Trying to prove wrong what an anonymous person says about you online? Is that really a big drive?

I think you just hate Ally, and you'll do anything to try and turn others against him (tu)