McCoist knocking back Rangers for his TV commitments

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're bored? Trying to hide the fact that you're spending too much time on this? It's ok we know you're spending too much time on this, for no apparent reason. Trying to prove wrong what an anonymous person says about you online? Is that really a big drive?

I think you just hate Ally, and you'll do anything to try and turn others against him (tu)

Nice defection (tu)

And the last bit you can't be serious? I could never turn anyone against McCoist

Way too many people believe he can do no wrong even when he's wrong - that's as apparent as ever and that will never change

I've accepted that from day one almost

So we all In agreement then that he knocked us back in order to continue with his media commitments and I wasn't lying yeah?

Great

I see reading that, that he knocked back SOS as well mate.

Imagine that lot thinking they could get Ally to hold up their pishy bed sheets :lol:

I see reading that, that he knocked back SOS as well mate.

Imagine that lot thinking they could get Ally to hold up their pishy bed sheets :lol:

Lmao that would have been suicide for him

However he's a well known lover of the Union bears I believe he even showed up at one of their dances? So I'm told maybe someone can and will correct me

We know where they sit in this divide - he should be careful there too IMO

I have disagreed with 1/1/94 on other threads. I have also, on occasions, agreed with him on others. I have recently admitted that i have changed my mind as regards Ally's managerial abilities. But to back trawling through press comments from 9 years ago is totally and utterly obsessive. I neither like or dislike 1/1/94 as he is entitled to his opinion. However, I do feel sorry for him if this is what is important to him. Enjoy the good times : we are on the rise : c****c can't even win a treble when we are not there : we have 1 possibly 2 cup finals to look forward to. Give your obsession a rest and enjoy life.

Rangers, my team not my project.

I have disagreed with 1/1/94 on other threads. I have also, on occasions, agreed with him on others. I have recently admitted that i have changed my mind as regards Ally's managerial abilities. But to back trawling through press comments from 9 years ago is totally and utterly obsessive. I neither like or dislike 1/1/94 as he is entitled to his opinion. However, I do feel sorry for him if this is what is important to him. Enjoy the good times : we are on the rise : c****c can't even win a treble when we are not there : we have 1 possibly 2 cup finals to look forward to. Give your obsession a rest and enjoy life.

Rangers, my team not my project.

Hold on a minute I wasn't trawling back 9 years being obsessive trying to find ammo against McCoist

Knew the thread would go this way but didn't care tbh as it says more others than me

And no a pm wouldn't do for a few reasons there were 2 or 3 all joining in saying it, it was months ago and I've no idea who on here seem them call me it and agreed so wanted to post this as soon as I seen it

Petty probably aye but I'm no perfect

If getting called a liar on the Internet is that important to you then it really doesn't say anything good about what lies in your psyche. Fuck knows what Freud would have made of all this.

If getting called a liar on the Internet is that important to you then it really doesn't say anything good about what lies in your psyche. Fuck knows what Freud would have made of all this.

I just like putting things straight internet or not

As I said to you earlier probs is petty but meh

And then again those getting wound up over my comments should maybe realise it's the internet too to balance it

Now the Ops point has been proven, Ally should realise his current position is untenable and resign tomorrow.

Serious questions should also be asked about his inclusion in the Hall of Fame.

Seriously folks, with fans like this, who needs enemies, thought it was only the haters in the media, cellic fans and Channel 4 journalists who made this much effort to dig dirt on us.

Seems like a bit of a pointless thread to attack ally with to be honest! Old news! I dunno what others have argued against you to be fair but still seems a bit uncalled for.

This. A pointless thread which achieves very little.

Now the Ops point has been proven, Ally should realise his current position is untenable and resign tomorrow.

Serious questions should also be asked about his inclusion in the Hall of Fame.

Seriously folks, with fans like this, who needs enemies, thought it was only the haters in the media, cellic fans and Channel 4 journalists who made this much effort to dig dirt on us.

Fans like this lol you've no idea the lengths I've went to to support Rangers