Attendance on Sunday

damienios

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Club made a big mistake at ST renewal time by tying the CCCS Scheme to the pre season friendly imo, I know quite a few bears who would otherwise have signed up, and would have gone to this game, or at least paid for their seat.

Frankly it is as unattractive a competitive fixture as you could get at Ibrox.

The Club made a big mistake at ST renewal time by tying the CCCS Scheme to the pre season friendly imo, I know quite a few bears who would otherwise have signed up, and would have gone to this game, or at least paid for their seat.

Cup games have always struggled in fairness but I agree about the friendly game.

Anybody know how the sales are going? Hopefully on sunday people will go down and pay at the gate if its available fuck all else to do on a sunday

If it's pay at the gate and I've got money left after Friday night I'll go think many people would be the same still would have been better if they dropped it to a tenner a ticket

Aye, it would have been a poor attendance whatever.

Ironic, because it's very important in terms of how history will judge our season.

Agreed - it's a strange irony that our most important game of the season to date will probably be our lowest attendance too and not in a good way like we are playing at a small ground with high demand for tickets like what sometimes happens

Tenner adult and child. Problem solved.

i said that about rhe dunfermline game, charging 17 quid an adult and 7 quid a child (i think, might have been a tenner) less than a month after xmas was a fucking monumental fuck up

for cup games like this it should be 15 quid an adult, free child ticket for the first child, fiver a child ticket after that, and if you show your ticket stubs at the food kiosk you get 10% off the prices, try and attract fans and not push them away

You would think with us being in a tight spot with the reads, folks would maybe make more of an effort to boost the funds. But seems the majority will expect others to turn up.

It's not an attractive tie, but a low crowd sends out the wrong message to the team and will boost the rovers players.

Too many think this is a done deal.

i am one of them manti, though i did buy my ST for this game, actually the only game i never was the friendly

I'm surprised how poor the attendance is looking.

The players step up a gear in the cup. The 4-0 victory over Dunfermline in the 5th round was by far our best performance this season IMO.

A repeat of that performance on Sunday would make me a very happy chap.