How would you line the team up next season?

Skyson1872

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play whoever is in form and not just because they are 'big names'. Drop players that do not perform. That should have it sorted.

Good point, I dropped Jig because he isn't a CB, Foster/Faure because they are not as good as McAusland, Aird because I believe McKay is a better, Daly because he hasn't done much other than since November and Black because MacLeod will need game time to fulfill his potential.

For next season, I would go with.

Bell

Foster, Faure, Mohsni, Wallace.

Aird, Macleod Templeton Law

Little, Clark.

Jig still has a year of his contract left but its hard to see him cutting it against some of these young teams in the championship. a lot of the time Law is operating out on that wing anyway, Daly will probably be in there in front of the two I have selected, these young guys might be playing this season but they need to be introduced at a slower pace not just thrown in together.

Problem is that I can't help but feel we have missed a trick by not fielding some of the young guys like gasparatto in the easier divisions and letting them get used to playing for us.

Throwing them in at the championship level could be a big jump, and it might hinder them.

Ideally they should have already had a good bit of game time behind them in a rangers shirt.

Problem is that I can't help but feel we have missed a trick by not fielding some of the young guys like gasparatto in the easier divisions and letting them get used to playing for us.

Throwing them in at the championship level could be a big jump, and it might hinder them.

Ideally they should have already had a good bit of game time behind them in a rangers shirt.

I would start playing this team now that the league is basically won so they gel before next season.

bell

Foster. Gasporroto. Moshi

Temps. Law. Mc leod. Wallace

Sheils.

Clark. Little

No need for 4 at back most team only play 1up against us temps and Waldo powering down wings law and McLeod centre mid one holding one attacking plenty fire power up front Sheils just off front two , that can easily revert to a 442 if needed

bell

Sheils.

Clark. Little

No need for 4 at back most team only play 1up against us temps and Waldo powering down wings law and McLeod centre mid one holding one attacking plenty fire power up front Sheils just off front two , that can easily revert to a 442 if needed

I'd take Foster out and put in McAusland.

bell

Sheils.

Clark. Little

No offence mate,but I'm delighted you won't have a say in how we line up!

Don't have a problem with 3 across the back(as long as they are protected by our wide outs) but your selection of Foster(no defensive attributes whatsoever) and Mohsni(who doesn't have the required discipline for this job) would see us picked off regularly on the break by any team with even average speed and tactical awareness.

It would be disastrous.

Bell

Foster

Wallace

Mohsni

McCulloch

Aird

Templeton

Black

MacLeod

Law

Daly

Push Law, Temps and Aird right forward.

If I was to get any new players, would be a CB and a RB.

Can't see there being any wholesale movement of players, any we do bring in need to be with one eye on the premier.

No offence mate,but I'm delighted you won't have a say in how we line up!

Don't have a problem with 3 across the back(as long as they are protected by our wide outs) but your selection of Foster(no defensive attributes whatsoever) and Mohsni(who doesn't have the required discipline for this job) would see us picked off regularly on the break by any team with even average speed and tactical awareness.

It would be disastrous.

Only going with players we've got