How would you line the team up next season?

Skyson1872

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these folk saying McAusland at right back?

Am I the only one who thinks this boy is a pretty poor player. When i've seen him play, he contributes nothing to the team. A little like Foster.

I wouldn't have McAusland anywhere near that first team.

Thought McAusland did not to bad mate, but nowhere near the player some think he is, the more time some players spend away from the team the better they get. Foster was doing better before he was chopped down in that Dunfermline game, some game time might improve his standing with the fans.

Mcausland suffers from the same affliction as many of our youngsters.

the longer they are out the team, the better people think they are.

Barrie makay and kyle hutton are just two other names that spring to mind.

Sean Hutchison at Murderhell seems pretty solid from what Ive seen. Might be worth a punt on a 1yr deal and then see how it goes. If we are offering two year deals then we should be looking at a standard which will finish in the top three of the Prem in our first year back.

Sean Hutchison at Murderhell seems pretty solid from what Ive seen. Might be worth a punt on a 1yr deal and then see how it goes. If we are offering two year deals then we should be looking at a standard which will finish in the top three of the Prem in our first year back.

I think it's highly unlikely that an established 23-24 year old SPL player isn't going to sign a one or two year contract.

Mcausland suffers from the same affliction as many of our youngsters.

the longer they are out the team, the better people think they are.

Barrie makay and kyle hutton are just two other names that spring to mind.

That being the case then we can expect to see them all released at the end of the season then?

I thought McAusland did nothing wrong to warrant being dumped out the team completely. One or two shaky games but that was to be expected given his age and inexperience.

He was replaced though with nothing better in my opinion as both Faure and Foster are very very average players.

McKay i doubt we will see back either. And as for Crawford...i think he would be better off moving elsewhere to resurrect his career.

If McCoist is given a budget to sign new players next season it will be more "experience" not youth

..............................Bell.............................

........McAusland...Faure.....Mohsni..........

Little...............................................Wallace

........Black........Law...........McLoed

.................Daly. Clarke

Get rid of the likes of cribari, Perry, hutton to name but a few which will keep Mr wallace happy and balance the books.

New manager and coaching staff would be my top signings, save a few quid too.

Would like to see Robbie Crawford tried at Right Back.Seems to have a great engine and good ability but will struggle to get in midfield.

Can see some scope in that, probably not going to make it in midfield, supposed to be the fittest player at Ibrox.