Best Seat in the House

Where do you sit in Ibrox? Do you think it's the best seat in the house?

Remember being on the stadium tour with my youngest boy about 6 years ago and the wee old boy doing the tour said everyone thinks they have the best seat in the Stadium.

Now I for one can't fkng say that after moving from the Broomloan Rear (great seat) after about 10 seasons I transferred with family to get 8 seats together in the Govan front a couple of seasons ago.

Now when the sun is out it blinds you, when it rains you get fkng soaked and when the the wind blows and it rains it can be pretty horrible, but do you know what wind, rain or shine i'll be there on Sunday with my family watching the best team in the world and I won't be sitting in the best seat in the house. :7325:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Enclosure Loyal :uk:

Although I do like the Govan Rear as well, but when I first got my season ticket the WE was by far better in terms of atmosphere.

Used to love the West Enclosure years ago :7325: I ask myself all the time now, how the fk did I end up in GF :000000082:

Govan front, sheltered from rain, but you are right, sore arm and a red face when the sun shines.

Close to the action which I like, don't think I'd move.

Learned a lesson there quickly with the sun and got a decent Rangers baseball cap coz my arm would be fkng killing me after the game :000000082:

I sit in CR1. Decent view.

I'd imagine the best place to sit would be somewhere down the front of GF1, so you can get a bit of banter with the away support. Or hatred as I prefer to call it.

I sat in the copeland rear for many years until i gave my seat up to watch my son when he was a pro youth, when we went into admin i thought fuck it, i followed them in good times so im going to get another ST, its in the Govan East Corner, its ok but i preferred the CR

I always try get a seat in the Govan stand. As close to the middle as possible so GF4/GR4. Don't like sitting too close to the pitch or too far away. Again, some where in the middle. Last game I was about 15 seats away from the pitch. Pretty good view.

The only stand I've never been in at Ibrox is Copland. Always sat away up the top corner of Bill Struth stand when my dad used to take me to matches. Not the best view, Kinda remember it being restricted a little. Broomloan is alright but don't like the view unless it's the half where rangers are playing towards it.

I sit in main stand rear just at the copland end 18 yard line would be a good seat if a big bastard didn't sit infront of me. Used to sit in club deck was a great view but those stairs got to much.

Big Bastard and 1 loudmouth bastard (who makes no sense at all with his outragous shouts) is compulsory wherever you sit in the stadium I believe :7325:

Had really good seats with my kids in the Family Section for years and had 3 guys sitting behind us a few rows back and they were bonkers my wee boy thought Boyds first name was Fucks Sake because of them :000000082: I've met several different fans who sat around us who moved to other areas of the ground through the years to get away from them. Now i've found another in the Govan :7325: