McCoist’s men have scored more than any other senior team in British football.

AlBear.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant complain if we get outplayed in Europe as we play better equipped teams. Getting outplayed by part timers is unacceptable no matter how you dress it up

We very rarely get outplayed.

You know something, there is nothing negative in the original post, nothing. However some people are still obsessed with putting a negative slant on this. There is a debate as to how much positivity to take from the fact of the OP, I for one will not be shouting about it because I don't see it as a huge achievement. However it's still a positive thing. And proves that we are not as terrible as a minority on here like to point out as much as possible.

I'm actually getting sick of the negativity, and can understand why some people are losing interest in talking about Rangers on forums such as these because of people seemingly addicted to spreading a negative virus. It's not fun being immersed in the depression some are attracted to, and frankly it effects our supporters, therefore it effects our club and team.

I would ask people who see the OP as a chance to vomit some negativity to ask themselves why they feel the need, what does it achieve and compare it with being positive and offering constructive criticism.

top scoring team in Britain, well i am more than happy with that.

i like to take the positives out of each situation,anyhow it was not our decision on what league we play in or who we play.

hopefully get more than 100pts and many more goals before the end of the season :7325: :7325:

We very rarely get outplayed.

maybe so. But it should not happen. Itd be like man city or chelsea getting passed off ythe pitch by Leyton Orient. Theres such a gulf in resources between us and the rest and our coaching team cant make it count. Yeah its good being unbeaten and scoring a shed load but we've out spent all our rivals by a 100 times if not more and alot of the time anyone would think stranraer or brechin were the full time team with state of the art facilities and we train in a cow shed.

maybe so. But it should not happen. Itd be like man city or chelsea getting passed off ythe pitch by Leyton Orient. Theres such a gulf in resources between us and the rest and our coaching team cant make it count. Yeah its good being unbeaten and scoring a shed load but we've out spent all our rivals by a 100 times if not more and alot of the time anyone would think stranraer or brechin were the full time team with state of the art facilities and we train in a cow shed.

I don't accept that. I think we were always going to be outplayed in the odd phase of the odd match. Which is all we have been. This thing about us being passed off the pitch by teams is a myth.

Look at the bottom line. Wins, draws, losses, goals scored and goals conceded. If you believe we are not doing as well as we should be I think your expectations are too high. We have made it count alright.

The e nd result is as it should be. Out with a few games we look like a second division team although our players have all been mainstays for their former teams on the spl. We very rarely attempt at playing through midfield yet inferior teams try to make a spectacle. Back to front. Too many misplaced passes too many players off form yet the manager only drops a certain few. Players like black or daly and law are untouchable even when they look lethargic and potentially weakening the team. This unbeaten record in the top tier would be great- in this division its expected

Never read any further after the first post.

Wonder the applauds one of the klitschko brother would get if they started fighting amateurs and being praised for having more KOs than anyone else in boxing.

in my lifetime rangers have won 5 trebles so its hard to get excited about our record in league one,i dont think it's unreasonable to expect rangers to be winning this league and doing it with style and developing a style of play as we progress up the leagues however i dont like to see mccoist receive personal abuse and snidey comments so lets keep it constructive and remember were all entitled to our opinions.

It's unfortunate we could collect over 100 points, score over 100 goals, win the league unbeaten, win the Ramsden cup, reach at least the semifinals of the Scottish cup, but none of it counts as we are being outplayed by schoolchildren every week.

All of that should be happening anyway ffs we are Rangers.