The Bias of the BBC knows no bounds

This is a bit obsessive.

I disagree.... Tho op is correct to highlight the instutionised bias and lying going on over there

A tim in work tried to have a pop about our finances the debts the previous owners left behind unpaid and how debt free they are

I asked him what makes him think his rancid club was debt free? Big Peter says so was the reply

Coop bank ... Tick Tock

Ah but rangers are deid

The same rangers who play at Ibrox... The same team I have supported all my life?

But they are died

According to a high court judge and the ASA Rangers are Scotland's most successful club?

Only in your diseased potato head you wish we were

Ahh and big jock knew a thing or two didn't he

Decimated and destroyed he scuttled off to a corner

They don't like it up em!

Had a great day today

I disagree.... Tho op is correct to highlight the instutionised bias and lying going on over there

A tim in work tried to have a pop about our finances the debts the previous owners left behind unpaid and how debt free they are

I asked him what makes him think his rancid club was debt free? Big Peter says so was the reply

Coop bank ... Tick Tock

Ah but rangers are deid

The same rangers who play at Ibrox... The same team I have supported all my life?

But they are died

According to a high court judge and the ASA Rangers are Scotland's most successful club?

Had a great day today

We do the exact same re attendances.

Stop being offended

Coop bank ... Tick Tock

Ah but rangers are deid

But they are died

Had a great day today

Thanks for the rant. I'm sure you enjoyed writing it and who knows, maybe somebody read it

We do the exact same re attendances.

Stop being offended

Difference being that most of us would happily have the club report actual attendances rather just tickets sold.

The disparity between capacity and attendance is far less embarrassing.......in fact considering where we are its not embarrassing at all......than theirs considering where they are.

Who cares what they say there attendances are though? :lol:

I'd doesn't affect anything whatsoever, it's a meaningless stat

I think to begin with we were just wanting to stick our attendances/season book sales (and theirs to a certain extent) in their faces. Fair enough considering we spent all summer being told no cunt would buy season tickets for Div 3 etc etc.

Its meaningless now though I agree.

Coop bank ... Tick Tock

Ah but rangers are deid

But they are died

Had a great day today

When you've actually had that conversation, let us know how the taig takes being put in his place.

Should be funny :thumbup: