***The Official Rangers vs Airdrieonians Match Thread**

Open all-mics then.

Fucking hate that, that wee bastard Dung trying his hardest to shout and yell over everyone else. Fucking wee dick.

It should just be coverage of our game. Since we are the greatest club ever to exist and all. It should be on 810mw, 92-95fm, BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, ITV4, Sky Sports and BT Sport

I disagree Blue.....we're in a League...High or Low...it will be recorded as Rangers 1st DivisionTitle Winners...so YOUR interpretation is oot ra windae.....56Titles... :party:

We aren't in the 1st division and it's not the same league as our 54 titles, so no, you're wrong.

I will go 1-0 Gers and Templeton to score.

Whilst some performances have been dire, I'm looking forward to this one and clinching the title tonight.

Hopefully we will win tonight and we will cheer the team (and Ally) and applaud their efforts throughout the season.

We are Rangers and it is what we do...win.

Come on Rangers :21:

I am gonna guess that we will put in a decent performance tonight and win by two clear goals.

How could you call winning by two clear goals against a bunch of chimney sweeps and pickpockets a decent performance?!