Our Support at it's best

With all the recent negative threads thought I'd start one to celebrate us as a support on top form.

Rangers fans belting out Rangers songs in unison, with our players giving it laldi as well. How it should be and far more atmospheric than any European Ultra style chants. I only wish we could have a support like this again

With all the recent negative threads thought I'd start one to celebrate us as a support on top form.

Rangers fans belting out Rangers songs in unison, with our players giving it laldi as well. How it should be and far more atmospheric than any European Ultra style chants. I only wish we could have a support like this again

Totally agree especially with the ultra stuff

Fucking hope we make it to this final. I think if we get there we win it. Give us Aberdeen in the semi if today goes our way. Beat them at Ibrox and then hopefully we can go on to win it.

Possibly our greatest domestic achievement if we can win it in my lifetime anyway