Celtic State Aid Unearthed

And another thing bears. I'm not political, I genuinely have no affiliation to any political party.

I'm also no longer live in Glasgow.

However, let me ask you this question ( again!). Now that you know about the above 'land deal' and of course the 'co-op bank loan' then how the fuck could any self respecting bluenose vote for the Labour Party either at council or parliamentary level?

It's not just GCC council mate, EK & Hamilton aren't much better.

We had one Hamilton council member start a Facebook page about the dangers of letting your kids support Rangers.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the tims and GCC are guilty of this. where would that leave Scottish Football and the image of Glasgow as a whole....corrupt?

There's us and them, they destroyed us, if they go after them then Scottish Football is fucked, the suits in the SFA and SPFL won't let it happen, the media won't let it happen, the Scottish government won't let it happen.

Excuses will be made, doors will be closed and the biggest brush ever seen will be brought into use.

Our only hope is UEFA for imapartiality but it seems funny that Liewell has just been given a seat on some European board.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26426794 Is this a move for damage limitation should Celtic be found guilty?

What'd happen to them if they were found guilty by Europe of this?

Would it just be fines? or would the whole area have to be demolished if the buildings are illegal? Oh wow the thought...that eyesore of a "stadium" gone.

Need to get this out there.

Can you copy and paste the article? I refuse to click their link.

Celtic's Peter Lawwell appointed to European Club Association board

Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell has been elected to the executive board of the European Club Association.

He joins other existing board members including chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge of Bayern Munich and AC Milan's Umberto Gandini.

The European Club Association is the sole, independent body directly representing clubs at European level.

"This is a tremendous honour and a role which I very much look forward to," Lawwell told Celtic's website.

Edwin van der Sar of Ajax and Arsenal's representative Ivan Gazidis also feature on the board.

Lawwell's election follows the resignation of Zoran Mamic from Dinamo Zagreb.

"European football is an ever-changing landscape and from the perspective of Celtic, it is vital that we ensure we are at the heart of the action and at the centre of discussions regarding the development of the game," said Celtic's chief executive.

"As we look to the future, I look forward to representing Celtic, Scottish clubs and the other clubs in Europe to ensure that the voice of these clubs and their supporters is heard."

Last weekend, Lawwell expressed concerns over the lack of competition in Scotland's top flight.

The reigning champions are 21 points clear at the top of the Premiership and are close to a third straight title.

Celtic's Peter Lawwell appointed to European Club Association board

Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell has been elected to the executive board of the European Club Association.

He joins other existing board members including chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge of Bayern Munich and AC Milan's Umberto Gandini.

The European Club Association is the sole, independent body directly representing clubs at European level.

"This is a tremendous honour and a role which I very much look forward to," Lawwell told Celtic's website.

Edwin van der Sar of Ajax and Arsenal's representative Ivan Gazidis also feature on the board.

Lawwell's election follows the resignation of Zoran Mamic from Dinamo Zagreb.

"European football is an ever-changing landscape and from the perspective of Celtic, it is vital that we ensure we are at the heart of the action and at the centre of discussions regarding the development of the game," said Celtic's chief executive.

"As we look to the future, I look forward to representing Celtic, Scottish clubs and the other clubs in Europe to ensure that the voice of these clubs and their supporters is heard."

Last weekend, Lawwell expressed concerns over the lack of competition in Scotland's top flight.

The reigning champions are 21 points clear at the top of the Premiership and are close to a third straight tainted title since Scotland's biggest club Rangers were demoted for being the victims of a con man.t title.

Fixed.

There is an old saying, folks, that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Well, they smashed every window in our house.

They just forgot that they exist in a glass house themselves.

What protects them is that the media, both in Scotland AND in England, seems to be working their arses off protecting them.

But there are other ways of exposing them............... ;)

I would like to thank every person who has helped gather this information at the VB's.

I have not seen D'Art on here lately, but he has done a splendid job keeping us informed.

Great work, and I will tell you this, every time you see shit launched at us( media-wise), part of the reason is to deflect from them having to answer for this massive corruption.

Absolutely fantastic work from VB. Its weird why fellow fans like to slag them off.

Even on this thread "fans" seem reluctant to accept the corruptness of GCC taigs, pape fc and scottish republican labourites. Strange indeed.

Just to finish it off, the myth of contamination was busted yesterday with a Freedom Of Information disclosure from the Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA) to a request by Big Joe Canoe. There was no contamination!

Big Joe Canoe....

Fantastic work again by the VB's with the added bonus above!!

Oh look a brand new day and another timmy thread is created about the same dam thing, as much as i just like every bear out there wants to see the taigs get theirs, i kinda feel you guys are just pissing in the wind

sorry

yeah it`s probably better to just stand there doing nothing while others piss all over you and your club!