Talking about demos ? Crooked land deals ? How about at the . . .

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be great, can you imagine the Queen at Porkheed on the opening day of the games out over the speakers comes God Save the Queen with all singing it how sick will they BS feel when that happens, I just think I want to be there for that moment.

if politicians tell the queen to shakes hands with someone she does it,the united kingdom is a constitutional monarchy and you should be directing your anger not at the queen but at the politicians who made her do it

Can't the Queen veto an election result and also send whoevers in charge packing?

I always thought she took precedence over the government not took orders from them

The thing that sickens me about all the money pumped into the filth's stadia and surroundings for the games is they don't consider themselves part of the Commonwealth. They don't want to be British, hate the Queen but milk us for every penny they can. They despise the thought of the Commonwealth yet draw every pound out of it with no return.Vexes me to think that my taxes are spent on a those that want to see my Club and our traditions die. Sad days. Let's make sure this never happens again People. They are fucking leeches!

She won't listen

She shook hands with McGuiness recently without a care in the world

Not been a massive royalist since then to be honest

I'm an ex-Serviceman and have a Brother who was crippled by the provos,aye this hurt me big time but there are some things Her Majesty is forced to do,no matter how distasteful.Didn't she and Prince Philip both cold shouder that scumbag after the formalities in front of the cameras.GSTQ.

I'm an ex-Serviceman and have a Brother who was crippled by the provos,aye this hurt me big time but there are some things Her Majesty is forced to do,no matter how distasteful.Didn't she and Prince Philip both cold shouder that scumbag after the formalities in front of the cameras.GSTQ.

Indeed. The Queen is a powerless politician. She does distasteful things for the good of Britain though. She has done so since WW2. Puts our needs before herself. No matter the anguish she puts us first. I challenge anyone to prove otherwise. You can't put a price on that.

Indeed. The Queen is a powerless politician. She does distasteful things for the good of Britain though. She has done so since WW2. Puts our needs before herself. No matter the anguish she puts us first. I challenge anyone to prove otherwise. You can't put a price on that.

hear hear were the luckiest country in the world to have her majesty as head of state long may she reign

A politician?

I've heard it all now

The monarch can actually refuse to allow a newly elected government to take control and can force a push out of the incumbent government. It would spell the end of the monarchy if they ever tried it though.

That's what I was getting at earlier

If she can do that, why take orders from some wee dick like Cameron when it comes to shaking a murdering terrorists hand?

That's what I was getting at earlier

If she can do that, why take orders from some wee dick like Cameron when it comes to shaking a murdering terrorists hand?

She doesn't have to at all. The Prime Minister can suggest the monarch meet certain people but, like you and I, it's entirely up to Her Majesty whom she greets civilly and whom she deems beneath contempt. I'd imagine, given Her Majesty's long service to our country, she better placed than most to decide what is and what isn't in the best interest of the kingdom. While you and I would have spat on cunts like McGuinness, Her majesty no doubt cursed him on the inside while smiling on the outside. I like to imagine she would have turned to Prince Phillip and said "what a horrible fenien cunt he is, I hope he chokes on his on horrible fenienness"

Its time we became active bears.

This corruption needs to be adressed publicly.

We should have this thread pinned and mobilise from this second forward.

Id love the likes of gregory campbell mp etc to get involved in this.

Once a trusted figure head is in place the rest will fall into place.