Vitally important aspect of today..

Gillete

Our discipline

We should be more than capable of turning over Albion Rover but if we start winning and they start flying into challenges and trying to break legs then we must not rise to it.

No sendings off!

If we are to play the likes of Aberdeen , we need all our best players available

Our discipline

We should be more than capable of turning over Albion Rover but if we start winning and they start flying into challenges and trying to break legs then we must not rise to it.

No sendings off!

If we are to play the likes of Aberdeen , we need all our best players available

Hope moshni reads this .

What's important is discipline but we also need to send a message out that we are going to be ruthless up front and of the taking no prisoners variety at the back.

The amount of chances we miss is annoying but the soft goals we're conceding are even more so. Hopefully we've worked on it.

Very good point OP.

As far as I'm aware with the Scottish Cup, 2 yellows at any stage of the competition means a suspension and we picked up our only 2 yellows in the last round - Mohsni and Templeton.

If I were Ally, I would sit Mohsni out of this one whilst we can probably still afford to (against 4th tier opposition), stick Faure in his place.