Ally Has To Resign

JamieG54

Fair enough every team has shockers - look at man city today.

But to come out afterwards and act like that was a normal day at the office is damn right ignorant.

He didn't have one bad thing to say about our performance. Said the Albion goal was our mistake but that was it.

Shocking and embarrassing.

Well done Albion today though. Thought they were brilliant, what the cup is all about I suppose.

I am one of the biggest critics of the SofS and their plan to withhold season ticket money but I'm going to lose a degree of credibility in that argument as I can't continue to purchase my season ticket whilst ally remains in charge! No doubt the usual excuses will be rolled out but today was just the latest embarrassing performance and we don't seem able or willing to change! Disgusted!

We've now lost 4 goals at home to very poor opposition in our past 2 games. I have never enjoyed going to Ibrox less. We're rotten to watch. Bears are now at each other's throats too. I never thought I would feel this way but Ally must go before he damages the club any further.