Ally Has To Resign

JamieG54

Other teams employ coaches, that set up their team to counter the opposition, and ensure you play to your potential. We have a Legend who plays the same players every week regardless of form and plays exactly the same way. We desparately need a coach. Our players are consistently less than the sum of their parts, and it has gone on too long. We should start a fund to get a coach.

We are going nowhere in terms of Football style and I'm afraid after watching today's performance Ally has to go.

Oh I know he has taken us this far but we seriously need to take another direction.

The whole Coaching Team needs to stand down and make way.

Stuart McAll for me his experience in coaching and Management is just what we require.

It has to change as Ally is driving our crowds down with this Hoofball style of play.

Fuck the boardroom shit we have bigger probe on the pitch now.

As a manager, he's a 24 carat dud and he knows it. We have not progressed one jot in the last two years. No cohesion and our style of play is atrocious. We are Rangers and it beats me why those in charge are so tolerant of mediocre because we should accept nothing but being the best and if we manage to stumble into the SPL with Ally holding the reins we are bottom six all the way.

We have been needing a total clear out for a long time. Even when Walter was manager it was clear to see we were struggling alot, players looking unfit and playing in wrong positions however we were scraping wins and that was fine although the cracks were showing even though. Go back 5 years on this board and some of the threads about being defensive and players looking unfit are a carbon copy of what you see regularly today. It's a shame that we have been mediocre for so long. As bad as Admin was it was the perfect time to restructure the entire team and get used to playing good football. It didn't happen though and it is so bad that we have a team of SPL selects that can't defeat plumbers and brickies. Daly, Shiels, Law, Templeton and Bell were all the star players for there teams in the top league yet they are all abysmal in this Rangers team playing against poor teams. How is this even possible, every player we seem to buy loses all there ability within 3 months. We need to start from scratch again with a proven manager and new backroom staff or we won't get anywhere for years to come. We will continue to be mediocre in years to come and will get nowhere near the SPFL title, lucky to get a top 6 finish at this rate.

Tactically inept.

Complete inability from set pieces.

Absolutely nothing in terms of midfield.

A legend on the park.

Completely out of his depth in the dug-out.

Thanks for everything, Ally but it's time to pass the torch on to someone else.

A change that works is a sacking offence now is it?

We both know your not that gullible. McCoist had us playing punt up the park to the main striker football for 75 mins or so and when he realised it wasn't working he put our biggest defender up front.

Aye he scored but it saved us being put out by the 4th worst team in Scottish football.

Totally embarrasing stuff. I reckon people will start to actually dislike Ally and forget his hero status as a player the longer he drags us down.

Totally embarrasing stuff. I reckon people will start to actually dislike Ally and forget his hero status as a player the longer he drags us down.

I'm there now

I wasn't before but I am actually starting to turn into an "Ally hater" now

Get him to fuck

We both know your not that gullible. McCoist had us playing punt up the park to the main striker football for 75 mins or so and when he realised it wasn't working he put our biggest defender up front.

Aye he scored but it saved us being put out by the 4th worst team in Scottish football.

It was a change that worked. We did not play a long ball game today. We played the ball wide to cross it, pretty ineffectually in the first half. In the second half we it was similar, but we were more patient in getting into better positions to do it and the standard of cross improved (a bit). The fact is the change worked to some extent - Moshni scored. If it had not happened we may well be out.

That apart, it wasn't good enough. Due to inept crossing, some powderpuff finishing and a moment of woeful defending. I thought Black was the one big success. He did well.

What I witnessed today was a team in total dissaray.Defensively disorganised behind a midfield without invention and forwards with no penetration.If we are better in the replay,and that`s a big if,Dundee United will take us apart.I know Ally has been a marvellous servant to the club,but he has been well compensated and really his time is up.Problem is,who`ll take it on with the carry on at boardroom level?They will allow him to carry on I`m afraid,dear oh dearie me.

I think you're right. I very much doubt I could ever get there myself but some of hs staunchest backers are now screaming for his head.

Im no fortune teller but it's never getting better under Ally, he's never going to learn and he is ever going to succeed as Rangers manager.

He is now becoming a parasite and that is something I thought I would never say.

McCoist, McDowall, Durrant - what a fucking waste of three quarters of a million.

If he does not resign the day the title is secured, I will lose the last shreds of respect I have for him.

The bank of goodwill he has been living on is empty - he has gone from being a solution to being a problem.

If you have any affection for this club or any self-respect, please call it a day while you have a little dignity left.

All three of these guys are sucking the life out of Rangers - you are 100% spot on.