Ally Has To Resign

JamieG54

What an almighty fuck up we've made of the opportunity presented to us to completely change the club from top to bottom 2 years ago with the scum not in our league. Let alone changing the club but the whole mentality of how we play football. It's unlikely we'll ever get that chance again and I'm afraid the blame lies at McCoist's door. The "we need huge investment" is what got us in the mess in the first place and it's clear he's a spending manager to cover his inept tactics and coaching.

Go and take a flying fuck to yourself OP.

Stick to your Playstation or x-box and try and get through a six man midfield.

:lol: whit?

I would take your point more seriously but half the team were dropping like flies second half and were hobbling and we still couldnt play through them

And who signed they players you speak of?

Could it be that playing one up front against part timers was maybe, just maybe a bad choice?

Ally signed the Bosmans when the Club was on it's knees. Strangely enough the best players in the world didn't want to play in the lower tiers of Scottish football. Have you forgot about admin or was that Ally's fault too?

Ally the player will always be a legend, and I don't think anyone would disagree with that.

But as a manager, he is shite.

For me, at least, it's becoming increasingly hard to not feel resentment for where we are due to his lack of managerial skills - which is awful to happen to a legend of the club.

For everyone's sake, he should leave.

Ally signed the Bosmans when the Club was on it's knees. Strangely enough the best players in the world didn't want to play in the lower tiers of Scottish football. Have you forgot about admin or was that Ally's fault too?

So tactically you thought we were ok today then?

And what's admin got to do with us drawing with Albion Rovers today?

If we want to talk about admin then yes I remember getting dumped out three cups and all the while losing a 15 point lead in the league before we even went into admin.

I dread to think what dross we would be seeing if we actually had a transfer budget.

Words fail me.

What the fuck has that got to do with today?

Cunts that won't even go to the game saying sack the manager? Unreal. The players let us down, nobody else. 33 shots, 10 on target and only one goal. Abismal finishing from the players. How the fuck is that Ally's fault. Armchair fans who can't be bothered turning up to the most important game of our season.... they are to blame for the lack of atmosphere.

So you need to go to games to have an opinion now? Almost every game is available live on TV or via a stream. You don't need to be sitting in the stand to know that Ally is a total car crash ofa manager and should be nowhere near any dugout never mind ours.

Blaming the fams who aren't blinded by loyalty for there no being an atmosphere... Well fuckin cringing at you :lol: :lol: :lol:

The annoying thing is, he will be safe as the board won't risk doing anything that will get the bed sheets out or encourage a boycott.

Sick of hearing how he dealt with admin bla bla, it's a fucking manager we need not a PR guy.

Get him , McDowall and Durrant to fuck.

The annoying thing is, he will be safe as the board won't risk doing anything that will get the bed sheets out or encourage a boycott.

Sick of hearing how he dealt with admin bla bla, it's a fucking manager we need not a PR guy.

Get him , McDowall and Durrant to fuck.

He's the luckiest manager in our history.

He'd have been sacked 3 times over had he not been Ally McCoist.

Absolutely dreadful manager. Anyone who thinks hes a good or even average manager needs to see a psychiatrist. Looking at game after game he just cant get these players to perform. He asked for these players and the board provided for him and now he talks about strengthening again. Why we play jig at center back instead of a natural defender I do not know. Plus hes 34 or whatever. Atleast weir could get away with it as he could read the game and keep position.

He a worse manager than tony fucking mobray.

He's the luckiest manager in our history.

He'd have been sacked 3 times over had he not been Ally McCoist.

Without a doubt, blessed with a wage big budget that dwarfs our opposition and still struggles to get the team to look like they know what they're doing.

It's a disgrace that some fans actually put this man before the club, he's embarrassing the club he became a legend at.

Obviously not as they still scored against us.

Well the Albion goal came from us having too many players in the box at corners and players going for the same ball.

Why we need all 11 players defending a corner is beyond me. Another masterstroke from our manager.

I honestly have to agree..... we have gone backwards and even though I do like the majority of his signings, I think his management skills at football level are not good enough for Rangers..... Also the full backroom staff have to go and fresh ideas have to come in now, we have 17 months before were back in top, now time to prepare on and off the park right fkn now !