Ally Post match Interview

TheBluebells

See if this was how we played against comparable teams, with comparable resources week in and week out I couldn't really complain; but to continually scrape through games against teams, clubs even, that are literally Sunday league compared to us. Not having it. Throwing money at it won't solve the problem either. The quality of player we have is easily 3 divisions above what we face every week. So it's not the players.

The part I wasn't pleased about was, he said 'we had a chat at half time'. A chat ?? He should have been booting balls. Can't imagine Walter, advocatt, sourness or jock Wallace having 'a chat' when they were 1-0 down at home to Albion

The part I wasn't pleased about was, he said 'we had a chat at half time'. A chat ?? He should have been booting balls. Can't imagine Walter, advocatt, sourness or jock Wallace having 'a chat' when they were 1-0 down at home to Albion

The tempo and attitude were much better in the second half, so maybe a 'chat' was what was needed. Didn't help the powderpuff finishing though.

The tempo and attitude were much better in the second half, so maybe a 'chat' was what was needed. Didn't help the powderpuff finishing though.

The 2nd half was better but still nowhere near good enough. Goals like our one today are normally chalked off due to keepers bein over-protected, so we got very very lucky.

Undefeated

Top scoring side in Britain

If we win on Wednesday the earliest the league has ever been won

In the Ramsden final

Winning the league by 27 points

In quarter finals of the Scottish cup

Consecutive league champions.

The treble is still on. Our enemies are that worried they are sending buses to support the away side in the hope they can derail us.

Didn't have enough players 2 years ago to play 5 a side game.

Undefeated

In the Ramsden final

The treble is still on. Our enemies are that worried they are sending buses to support the away side in the hope they can derail us.

You forgot to add 'failed to beat Albion Rovers at home'

Undefeated

In the Ramsden final

That's because we've pissed unbelievable amounts of money up the wall and the teams still terrible to watch

Undefeated

In the Ramsden final

And...?

Undefeated

In the Ramsden final

I understand where your coming from m8 but surely you cant be enjoying what is being played on the park currently? I after today have changed my mind about Ally, basically I have had enough of what im seeing. We also have the second largest wage bill in Scotland, dare I say it just look at the sheep shaggers and other teams on a lesser budgets and playing much better football and appear to be moving forward we are not we appear to be on a back ward spiral. Had that been one of them today we could have been very embarrassed to say the least dont you think. We have not played an team or real quality so far so to be in all these cups we have had a lot of luck draws.