Result Is Not Embarrassing

ALLY MCCOIST believes it is disrespectful to Albion Rovers to say it is ‘embarrassing’ that Rangers now face a replay against the League Two side after today’s 1-1 draw at Ibrox.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/6476-result-is-not-embarrassing?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Ally .You are just too way too nice a guy to be Manager of Rangers .We need someone who is going to be more ruthless and less of the wanting to be everyone's mate sort of Manager .. Unbelievably disrespectful to all the Rangers fans never mind the mighty Albion Rovers coming out with that pish today

Its just words a manager has to use to be diplomatic and show other team respect. The business side. Same reason he cant say "We were fucking awful today, and I dont really give a toss how Albion Rovers played"

Ally knows in himself he just escaped the biggest banana skin ever.

It is embarrassing and more and for once stop being Mr nice and Mr respectful and say that we should be easily beating Albion at Ibrox, but if he says that he has to accept its his fault we are shite and he's just not up to the job. Less about disrespect and more about covering his own failings i think.

Is it wrong that I actually want Albion Rovers to beat us in the replay now? Just so this tit can be sacked?

Yes.

I would have preferred to go out than do it this way which will see us get humiliated but what you have said is just wrong.

Did they not put out Motherwell?

When I walked into the wee local club tonight straight away one of them asked how was the game? Snigger snigger

I said "superb the treble is still on. Can't believe after everything that's happened we can still do what you cant."

Would never admit a weakness in front of the enemy neither should ally.

Did they not put out Motherwell?

When I walked into the wee local club tonight straight away one of them asked how was the game? Snigger snigger

I said "superb the treble is still on. Can't believe after everything that's happened we can still do what you cant."

Would never admit a weakness in front of the enemy neither should ally.

Treble?

We are rancid.