Result Is Not Embarrassing

Is it wrong that I actually want Albion Rovers to beat us in the replay now? Just so this tit can be sacked?

Nothing wrong at all with that if you are cellic minded.

However as a Gers fan you know fine well we do not want to lose to Albion Rovers for any reason.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they not put out Motherwell?

When I walked into the wee local club tonight straight away one of them asked how was the game? Snigger snigger

I said "superb the treble is still on. Can't believe after everything that's happened we can still do what you cant."

Would never admit a weakness in front of the enemy neither should ally.

It's a treble, not THE treble in Scotland.

yes criticise him but i want rangers to win every game and calling him a tit is going too far

I want Rangers to win every game too, but it wont happen under McCoist. The guys a legend aye, but a manager naw. The tit thing was uncalled for yes, but I'm angry and frustrated, because he's too much of a gentlemen, at these times we need a guy who can actually grab the bull by the horns, and get us playing great football, and be honest when we nearly suffer the most embarrassing defeat in our history. To say that today's result wasn't embarrassing is a fucking joke.

Is it wrong that I actually want Albion Rovers to beat us in the replay now? Just so this tit can be sacked?

Tbh yes but I don't hold it against you

If it was a definite scenario take cup exit for Ally to be sacked then I'd honestly consider it

However he won't be sacked or resign so we might aswell push on and win this replay regardless

It is wrong, and rheekin

Im no happy either pal, and Ally should be wondering if he is gonnae get £400k a year back on Question of Sport but wanting Rangers to loose is just not on. imho.

The board will be scared to sack him. He holds too much sway with the bedsheets crew. I said it before if they sack him then we'll have dingwall Graham and the rest calling for boycotts but if we keep him we'll return to financial meltdown as hes a cheque book manager albeit an extremely poor one.

What do they do?

It was embarrassing. Plain and simple. No getting away from it. Charles Green was right in his statement last year about being the worst Rangers team. For most of this match - and for the vast majority of recent performances at Ibrox - there may well be a case for arguing that this is the second worst. I've supported Rangers since first visits to Ibrox back in the 60s. For many years I worked in other countries and in more recent decades not able to get to Ibrox for all home games. But never, never in all that time did I do as I did today and leave 20 mins from the end. Never. Reason - I was so embarrassed by the performance of Rangers today and by what increasingly seems to me to be the fundamental lack of ability of the Manger to put out a team and get the best out of them on any consistent basis. He is getting a huge salary for this privilege. He is doing the job of 2 men and getting paid both their wages - Laurel and Hardy. For repeated performances like this are now a joke. And an embarrassment.