Result Is Not Embarrassing

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally is an embarrassment to our club with statements like that. He is also taking the fans loyalty for granted. Season ticket sales will be well down next season and will be his fault only. Just get to fuck Ally please.

Did they not put out Motherwell?

When I walked into the wee local club tonight straight away one of them asked how was the game? Snigger snigger

I said "superb the treble is still on. Can't believe after everything that's happened we can still do what you cant."

Would never admit a weakness in front of the enemy neither should ally.

It's embarrassing that some of our support bang on about this treble. The SC is the only real achievrment in that we have to beat decent teams to win it however we have still to play a decent team yet this season and god help is when we do !

Did they not put out Motherwell?

When I walked into the wee local club tonight straight away one of them asked how was the game? Snigger snigger

I said "superb the treble is still on. Can't believe after everything that's happened we can still do what you cant."

Would never admit a weakness in front of the enemy neither should ally.

It's embarrassing that some of our support bang on about this treble. The SC is the only real achievrment in that we have to beat decent teams to win it however we have still to play a decent team yet this season and god help is when we do !

If ally's kept on watch the attendances plummet.

I've spoken to a good few today who won't be back till he's gone.

I totally agree with them, he should now be sacked, no faith in him as manager at all.

Cos its ally he has been very fortunate with all the crap going on, a PR man maybe, a manager -FORGET IT!

McCoist should walk away at the end of the season he is becoming embarrassing with comments he makes after games this season and last, the reality is we are not progressing as a team we are watching pish after pish every week. No game plan or tactics route one hoof hoof, no urgency we are a joke.

It was an utter embarassment, ive got to the point that I watch games alone in the house because im embarassed to watch with anyone else. I love Ally and hes been my hero my whole life but its time he let someone else step up for the sake of the club. He should be offered a position within Ibrox and will always be a Rangers legend but enough is enough.

Could we not maybe 'move him upstairs' at the end of the season? Ideally id still love him at the club because he's a good figurehead but we need someone with fresh ideas and a bit of tactical nous.

Ally should have learnt his trade at smaller clubs and had proven success before even being considered a viable candidate for the biggest job in Scotland