Result Is Not Embarrassing

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it wrong that I actually want Albion Rovers to beat us in the replay now? Just so this tit can be sacked?

not only is it wrong. It is a fucking shameful attitude to have.

Digusting stance to take. Shame on your eyes.

sadly i think its time for him to go

guy is my hero and it kills me to say it but we shouldve been pumpin that shower today.

i could forgive the pish served up in the league as i always thought that was a forgone conclusion and the performances woud drop off when we go so far in front but that today was utter pish

if he cant motivate the team to put 4.5 or even 6 goals past that pish today and prove to the country we are still the real deal and in the mix for the big prizes then he has to go

was by far our biggest game of the season and the players looked like they didnt give a fuck

To be fair he's right it wasn't embarrassing.....it was worse than that! A home Scottish cup quarter final tie against Albion rovers and we play like that? The players are just as culpable but how can he justify picking the same team that performed so poorly against east fife! At this stage I would be throwing the likes of telfer, Gallagher etc in and let it be sink or swim....can't be any worse and freshening the team up might give others a lift!

We're all saying he should go and i've been saying it since last season but, what manager would take the Rangers job right now? Considering all the board room pish, and roumers about the club every single day about admin, Dave King etc etc.......

The new manager would be talking more about off the field stuff than what he would be football. Ally has had to put up with that for 3 years and so will the next guy who comes in after McCoist.

Is it wrong that I actually want Albion Rovers to beat us in the replay now? Just so this tit can be sacked?

It would prevent a hammering from dundee hivs. That scares the shit out of me like.

Whats more. That hammering could really fuck the squad up for the tough battle next season.

If it would guarantee us a new manager, getting knocked out the SC would be a price worth paying for me. :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: .

You know what's embarrassing though, when the manager of Albion fucking Rovers says that they will pump us......we are Rangers fs, regardless if admin we should never be at a level were a team like that think they will put us out,cup shocks obviously can happen but by fuck that's a joke.

Time for Ally to do the decent thing and resign. Would have loved it to work out for him, but he really is a poor manager, had my doubts from the first time he took charge in the cup games when Sir Walter was in charge. Uv had yer chance Ally, time to do the right thing.

:redcard: