Cringeworthy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone has the right to criticize mccoist as a manager.

To call the man a cunt is embarrassing and disrespectful. Whether you like him or not there should be no denying his achievements as a player has afforded him luxury of respect

I don't think the person who posted it should be banned, what would be the point

This.

You wouldn't call a poster on here a cunt unless you were joking and thought everyone would get it. To call Ally that and mean it is ridiculous.

Criticising his competence or performance as a manager is the right of everyone on here. Those resorting to calling him a cunt etc are just being needlessly disrespectful to someone who has done so much for the club we all love.

The line is clear. Why so many choose to cross it is beyond me.

Aye thats it. Ffs.

Maybe i just dont think its acceptable to call our manager names like that.

if i loved the power so much ( like you claim) i would have just banned him and anyone else doing it.

Banned me? For what exactly?

Never once called Ally any of the names mentioned, just said that the reaction to other people doing it is well over the top IMO. People say things when they are angry and after that performance today most of us were. Is it right that he gets called a cunt or a tit? Of course it isn't but people getting the abuse they were getting for saying it isn't right either.

Fuck sake one guy was told he should be ashamed to call himself a rangers fan because of one daft remark he made.

Banned me? For what exactly?

Never once called Ally any of the names mentioned, just said that the reaction to other people doing it is well over the top IMO. People say things when they are angry and after that performance today most of us were. Is it right that he gets called a cunt or a tit? Of course it isn't but people getting the abuse they were getting for saying it isn't right either.

Fuck sake one guy was told he should be ashamed to call himself a rangers fan because of one daft remark he made.

i didnt say i would ban you. Read my post again. I wasnt even respinding to you lol.

There's every reason to criticise McCoist's management. He may not be a great manager but one thing he is not is a cunt, Neil Lennon is a cunt but Ally McCoist is far from it.

I don't think anyone should be banned for saying this, they can have their opinion. And in turn, others will think them cunts for describing Ally in such a way.

Edit: if anyone on here who talks about 'Rangers standards' has also said that Ally is a 'prick' or 'cunt' or anything, you are a prize cunt. I think there are a few.

The amount of people on here getting all uptight about people calling McCoist names. Calling for guys to be banned because of it, the lot. Grow up ffs. Just cos he's a club legend doesn't make him exempt from criticism, the fact is he's useless as a manager and is turning us into a laughing stock.

Maybe try and focus on that instead of getting your G string in a twist because another member has called him a tit or a cunt in the heat of the moment.

The names he gets called on here sometimes is what a would expect from crash barriers. He's not good enough to be our manager but deserves respect he's done more fir our club in his years than some ned on a fans forum will ever do

All you Fakin cants get aat of my fakin weay.

Calling McCoists names cos he's no good enough is childish..C'mon we're no mhanks..

Bottom line is the football we're playing is bloody awful.The tactics are the same.our players and team have no shape and his signings have been average..Paul le Guen was better was better at 2 of those things yet lost his job.

Ally is doing ok because of the league we're in but remember November 2011 when we were 13 in front?? then forward 8 weeks to January and we were 2 behind.IMO had we not went into Admin Ally would have lost his job that season.

It's OK for Ally to take the utter cunt out the fans with his post match interviews though. Knowing some people will renew season tickets no matter what happens while he is getting paid an absolute fortune for a job that should be doing itself for 2 seasons.