Cringeworthy

Some folk on here really need to go look up the definition of criticism. Next time you do something wrong in your work I hope your bosses walk up and call you a cunt and hope you accept it as criticism. Saying "Ally isnt doing a good job" or even "Ally is a fucking shit manager" is criticism, saying "Ally is a cunt" isnt and isnt appropriate on a Rangers forum. And its all fair and well saying hes a cunt while your sitting at home behind a computer too.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some folk on here really need to go look up the definition of criticism. Next time you do something wrong in your work I hope your bosses walk up and call you a cunt and hope you accept it as criticism. Saying "Ally isnt doing a good job" or even "Ally is a fucking shit manager" is criticism, saying "Ally is a cunt" isnt and isnt appropriate on a Rangers forum. And its all fair and well saying hes a cunt while your sitting at home behind a computer too.

Nobody said it is appropriate, but the reaction to it is utterly embarrassing. Go into the OT and read the thread called Pilates with Tosh McKinley, theres jokes about dead folk in there and all sorts, yet when anyone complained about it they were told "it's the internet". Or the thread called Autism which is nothing more than a piss take of the condition yet when I complained about it as it's a very sensitive subject for me, I was told "it's the internet".

Call McCoist a tit or a cunt though and there's mass fucking outrage.

Nobody said it is appropriate, but the reaction to it is utterly embarrassing. Go into the OT and read the thread called Pilates with Tosh McKinley, theres jokes about dead folk in there and all sorts, yet when anyone complained about it they were told "it's the internet". Or the thread called Autism which is nothing more than a piss take of the condition yet when I complained about it as it's a very sensitive subject for me, I was told "it's the internet".

Call McCoist a tit or a cunt though and there's mass fucking outrage.

Id say the amount of people that dove in and defended Ally being called a cunt is embarassing. I dont care about one or two spur of the moment offhand remarks, totally understandable, but the amount of people condoning it wasnt. McCosit has made mistakes its not like hes actively trying to ruin the club, people treat him like they treat our enemies, which is out of order imo.

Call McCoist anything you want with regards to his ability as a Manager, but a cunt, seriously?

Anyone that calls him that, in the heat of the moment or otherwise, deserves to be banned from here. No excuses for that, and I see it was the fucking armchair brigade as usual on demanding his head on a plate, maybe if you go to the matches and support the team, they might perform better, you shower of cunts :pipe:

Call McCoist anything you want with regards to his ability as a Manager, but a cunt, seriously?

Anyone that calls him that, in the heat of the moment or otherwise, deserves to be banned from here. No excuses for that, and I see it was the fucking armchair brigade as usual on demanding his head on a plate, maybe if you go to the matches and support the team, they might perform better, you shower of cunts :pipe:

I go to every game no matter where so I'm not armchair brigade and I want him sacked and think he's an utter clown

If anyone wants to think I'm a clown cunt or prick for having this bad opinion of Ally that's cool or if admin want to ban me for thinking he's a clown that's cool too but says more about them than me

The amount of people on here getting all uptight about people calling McCoist names. Calling for guys to be banned because of it, the lot. Grow up ffs. Just cos he's a club legend doesn't make him exempt from criticism, the fact is he's useless as a manager and is turning us into a laughing stock.

Maybe try and focus on that instead of getting your G string in a twist because another member has called him a tit or a cunt in the heat of the moment.

Abuse, removed.