its time for the fans to act

KingKirk

Now I don't usually call for action but I can't be bothered with the pish our manager talks or that his team dishes out every week..

Its time for us to protest n stay away from games until Ally is removed as manager... With ST renewal coming up, the board are more likely to listen now more than ever...

We need to act now.. Otherwise nothing is going to change..

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still quite enjoy away games, probably due to the day out and my bus is always a good laugh. Ibrox is a horrible place to go these days, I drive to Ibrox so sitting through that rubbish sober is not something ill be doing again this season.

If the current board sack mccoist they won't survive, there are still so many fans who would back mccoist before the board and will not renew ST if he is removed. The board need to play a blinder here, get through ST renewal and then bag him in the summer when the money's in

Or maybe it's time for the players to start performing?

The players have t been performing for months yet nothing has changed and the same players get picked regardless! Who's responsibility is it to get the best out of the whole squad? The big defence was that the players were coasting because the league was won and would show us all in the cup! What's the excuse now?

Fans have 3 options.

1. Go, accept whatever fare is served and support the team

2. Go and let the Board, manager and players know what you think

3. Stay away

Option 1 is what a supporter does but I believe that options 2 or 3 are better for Rangers in the long run. Our standards have dropped so low that watching junior or amateur teams is more enjoyable. For the good of Rangers something has to happen otherwise I fear our great club will take years to recover when we should have been able to rejoin the top league as genuine contenders. The mismanagement has to stop at some point and it is up to the fans to make change happen. McCoist has had his chance and has failed.

Fans are staying away already, seems to be less every week now. The ones of us that did make an effort today were certainly not rewarded in any way with effort of ability. It's time for something to happen, that's for sure. We will no doubt win the league on Wed but it could not be any less of an anticlimax.

We're 24 points clear, in the ramsdens final and could be in a semi final of the Scottish cup but, If Rangers want to progress through the championship next season then McCoist needs to go.

McCoist must be deluded if he thinks his team are doing well. The only reason we are in the position we are in is because we have bought decent SPL players and rest can't even buy a packet of fags between them.

We have played against no cunt this season and we have struggled against some of the shite we have came up against.

We got lucky with the Scottish cup run this season with the manky mob getting put out. Even at that i can't see Rangers getting by Dundee united or the sheep.

If Rangers can't raise there game in a Quarter final at Ibrox knowing that they will be playing in a semi at Ibrox again then we have no chance.