its time for the fans to act

KingKirk

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been frequent posts about using the squad but if you looked at the subs bench there wasn't exactly a multitude of options.

That said though if we are hopefully going to invest in our squad over the next year or two then I just dont fancy ally with that responsibility

Jesus wept!

And we say the support is fragmented at the moment..............imagine!

Might not be the best option but if you think logically what he has done with that Dundee team is to be applauded.. Also what he done with a rank rotten thistle

your right mate.its not all ally, the players must step up to the mark and start performing. They have got to start converting chances into goals also.

So why are the players not performing? is that not the job of the manager and his staff to get them performing? Do you think the majority of SPFL teams have better squads than us? or is it they are just better managed?

Who coaches the players?

Who coached them in the good performances?

The performance of both the players and coaching staff wasn't good enough, buck up or go to a diddy team where you can get away with being anonymous half the time.

Might not be the best option but if you think logically what he has done with that Dundee team is to be applauded.. Also what he done with a rank rotten

Not saying it would be a bad appointment,bud.

Just that it would be a tad incendiary!!

So why are the players not performing? is that not the job of the manager and his staff to get them performing? Do you think the majority of SPFL teams have better squads than us? or is it they are just better managed?

the players get paid good money to play football. Thats what they arent doing.that group of players should beat fucking rovers, without a manager having to tell them where theyre going wrong.the players sometimez just dont look interested.

Good performances are so few and far between sadly

I appreciate that and I understand the frustration with McCoist, I just think players should also carry some of the blame, they are the ones putting in the embarrassing performances, Albeit with very poor tactics.

I appreciate that and I understand the frustration with McCoist, I just think players should also carry some of the blame, they are the ones putting in the embarrassing performances, Albeit with very poor tactics.

The players take blame of course but it has to come back to the guy that has signed them and sets them out tactically.

Then we have players who looked like great signings like Law, who now looks average at best

well said mate.but if it wasnt for ally putting mohsni up front, we would be out.so good move by ally.

the players get paid good money to play football. Thats what they arent doing.that group of players should beat fucking rovers, without a manager having to tell them where theyre going wrong.the players sometimez just dont look interested.

But surely that is up to the manager to motivate HIS players? He is the one who should be booting their arses when things go the way they went today?

This should be treated with the same disdain as withholding ST money to get rid of the board.

The affect will be the same

The big difference though is in the boardroom scenario much if the scaremongering and rhetoric comes from assumption, accusation and hopeful thinking (on some parts). With the football anyone who watches us can see how poor we have been performing, how many if our players have regressed and how our style of play is bordering on suicide inducing!

So professional players just aren't interested in winning cups? the players have the ability and should have the hunger but they need guidance and tactical ability and that's where coaching and management come in.

well said mate.but if it wasnt for ally putting mohsni up front, we would be out.so good move by ally.

I'll say this again it should never have come to this.

A shambles on and off the pitch but I don't give a fuck about the boardroom push just get a decent manager who can pick decent players for half the money Ally is on and can coach.

He is never a Manager.

The players take blame of course but it has to come back to the guy that has signed them and sets them out tactically.

Then we have players who looked like great signings like Law, who now looks average at best

I think this myth that Ally makes players worse is insane. Yes he may be playing too deep I appreciate that, but McCoist hasn't turned him into a bad player.

The players are going through the motions, regardless of the reason for that it doesn't look good for McCoist.

Now I don't usually call for action but I can't be bothered with the pish our manager talks or that his team dishes out every week..

Its time for us to protest n stay away from games until Ally is removed as manager... With ST renewal coming up, the board are more likely to listen now more than ever...

We need to act now.. Otherwise nothing is going to change..

Are you the same guy who relentlessly defended McCoist on RangersChat?

The big difference though is in the boardroom scenario much if the scaremongering and rhetoric comes from assumption, accusation and hopeful thinking (on some parts). With the football anyone who watches us can see how poor we have been performing, how many if our players have regressed and how our style of play is bordering on suicide inducing!

Our Football is not any better than past season TBH.

In fact we have much better players who seem to have got worse.

I think this myth that Ally makes players worse is insane. Yes he may be playing too deep I appreciate that, but McCoist hasn't turned him into a bad player.

The players are going through the motions, regardless of the reason for that it doesn't look good for McCoist.

Do you not think there's just too much evidence of it? Templeton, Shiels, Law, Black, Clark and probably others I'm forgetting just now have all seemed to regress since arriving here.

Do you not think there's just too much evidence of it? Templeton, Shiels, Law, Black, Clark and probably others I'm forgetting just now have all seemed to regress since arriving here.

I think what they've lost is their desire. 20 odd points clear in the league, they don't have to be at their best, they have completely lost their edge. I'd be surprised if they are even capable of raising their game again this season.