its time for the fans to act

KingKirk

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the current board sack mccoist they won't survive, there are still so many fans who would back mccoist before the board and will not renew ST if he is removed. The board need to play a blinder here, get through ST renewal and then bag him in the summer when the money's in

Unfortunately, I believe this to be the truth.

So professional players just aren't interested in winning cups? the players have the ability and should have the hunger but they need guidance and tactical ability and that's where coaching and management come in.

professional, key word,they should give themselves a fucking shake, and stop thinking they r something. Playing for rangers should be the buzz to get them up for a game.

Boycotts? ffs :( :( :( :(

It would be far better to turn up in numbers and get vocal.

Let GW know he can punt him without repercussions.

I did want to stay off his back till the end of the season and hope he would walk, but that isn't gonna happen.

He seems to think he's doin a good job. <cr>

Now I don't usually call for action but I can't be bothered with the pish our manager talks or that his team dishes out every week..

Its time for us to protest n stay away from games until Ally is removed as manager... With ST renewal coming up, the board are more likely to listen now more than ever...

We need to act now.. Otherwise nothing is going to change..

Why don't you organize a boycott or a car-park protest???? :mutley:

Now I don't usually call for action but I can't be bothered with the pish our manager talks or that his team dishes out every week..

Its time for us to protest n stay away from games until Ally is removed as manager... With ST renewal coming up, the board are more likely to listen now more than ever...

Almost as stupid as the 'supporter' who wants us to lose!

Jackie McNamara I would seriously consider him for manager..Might be a Tim but he's proven himself in Scotland

First suggesting a boycott, then suggesting an ex Celt as a Rangers manager?

Strange suggestions for a Rangers supporter, short cut to closing the club IMO.

Your suggestion for manager has just gone through a seven game spell with out a win.

No way.

I have back him 100% can't back him no more.. That today was un defensible

Why the change of heart, all of a sudden.

The Forfar result was worse.

The Annan, Stirling Albion and Peterhead results last season were worse.

So now you agree with the people you have been arguing with for months

Has the other mangers team got the same resources and gets paid the same as ours and do they have over 40k fans that turn up every week to watch their team. What concerns me now as someone has stated is ally has become bigger than the club and this board won't sack him because they are afraid ally followers will not renew. The problem here is many will not renew their st because of the push we are watching with expected price increases people are saying are we getting value for money the simple answer is no, but fans not follow boards or managers they follow football teams as much as I pissed off at ally's team I still see me renewing st and paying extra and the board and ally knows this but something going have to give for us to move forward. I'm not for boycotts etc but surely this board must listen to the fans.

If the current board sack mccoist they won't survive, there are still so many fans who would back mccoist before the board and will not renew ST if he is removed. The board need to play a blinder here, get through ST renewal and then bag him in the summer when the money's in

Really? My impression is that most of the folk with season tickets and buying match tickets would have no problem with him being sacked. That's based purely on the people I can hear within my section and other folk I know, but everyone else is watching the same dross, I wouldn't expect my section to be unique

Agreed 100% :tu:

I'm frustrated as anyone with our football but i'd be the biggest hypocrite in the world if I agreed with withholding cash to try and force the board's hand with the manager considering how I feel about the boardroom stuff.

Although people will drift away naturally without any organised boycott as such.

I'm frustrated as anyone with our football but i'd be the biggest hypocrite in the world if I agreed with withholding cash to try and force the board's hand with the manager considering how I feel about the boardroom stuff.

Although people will drift away naturally without any organised boycott as such.

Me too mate. I could never withold ST money to blackmail the board to sack Ally. Plus I can imagine the uproar with the compensation Ally and his chums would walk away with that would be used to bash the board with. If allys going he'll have to walk himself by choice imo.

So professional players just aren't interested in winning cups? the players have the ability and should have the hunger but they need guidance and tactical ability and that's where coaching and management come in.

Stirling Albion turned us over without a manager, he was at a wedding.

Me too mate. I could never withold ST money to blackmail the board to sack Ally. Plus I can imagine the uproar with the compensation Ally and his chums would walk away with that would be used to bash the board with. If allys going he'll have to walk himself by choice imo.

Yep, Ally needs to realise the difficult position the board are in as far as sacking him is concerned and walk away of his own accord. He must be able to realise it just isn't going to work long term even if these promotions against part timers are able to buy him time?

We actually have a better record away from home.

Is that due to a better atmosphere?

Ibrox can be quite flat and negative at times, and the players seem to take a lead from that.

Yesterday, I felt we were nervous and hesitant in front of goal, with the crowd very stressed about getting the equaliser.