its time for the fans to act

KingKirk

We actually have a better record away from home.

Is that due to a better atmosphere?

Ibrox can be quite flat and negative at times, and the players seem to take a lead from that.

Yesterday, I felt we were nervous and hesitant in front of goal, with the crowd very stressed about getting the equaliser.

Away games have been as turgid as home games lately we've just managed to get away with the wins

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can hardly talk about boycotting the team as I only get to one game a season just now. I've already been this season and I was considering going to another one this year, but I've decided to give it a miss.

Having no money and health issues help in that decision, but the piss poor fair on display is not worth it in any way at all.

I might get to three games next year to make up for it, but I doubt the football will improve very much so it's more of a case of the 'Best laid plans....' than any desire to see Rangers play their present rubbish football.

I can hardly talk about boycotting the team as I only get to one game a season just now. I've already been this season and I was considering going to another one this year, but I've decided to give it a miss.

Having no money and health issues help in that decision, but the piss poor fair on display is not worth it in any way at all.

I might get to three games next year to make up for it, but I doubt the football will improve very much so it's more of a case of the 'Best laid plans....' than any desire to see Rangers play their present rubbish football.

Aye yer right,you can hardly boycott the team for your one game a year.