Candidates For Manager

JamieG54

Who do you think we could attract? So many big names would love a chance at taking control of us.

AVB? Out a job and may like a lower profile job outside the EPL

M Laudrup- Again may want to build up a team and into Europe

R and F De Boer- Still have a connection with us and show their support on Twitter. Maybe add in Numan and Mols as coaches?

Derek McInnes- Would be a popular choice and has proved he can play well and win.

Walter- Could steady us back to the top tier and have us challenging Celtic until he passes the baton onto somebody else. Knows the game inside and great record v them.

Pressley- Doing a great job at Coventry. Not the most popular but has teams playing good football

Butcher- Not popular since admin but had ICT playing great football and has passion to win

Souness- Unlikely but could be tempted and take Ray Wilkins as coach

Anyone else?

Durrant would not be running us after last time!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you think we could attract? So many big names would love a chance at taking control of us.

AVB? Out a job and may like a lower profile job outside the EPL

M Laudrup- Again may want to build up a team and into Europe

R and F De Boer- Still have a connection with us and show their support on Twitter. Maybe add in Numan and Mols as coaches?

Derek McInnes- Would be a popular choice and has proved he can play well and win.

Walter- Could steady us back to the top tier and have us challenging Celtic until he passes the baton onto somebody else. Knows the game inside and great record v them.

Pressley- Doing a great job at Coventry. Not the most popular but has teams playing good football

Butcher- Not popular since admin but had ICT playing great football and has passion to win

Souness- Unlikely but could be tempted and take Ray Wilkins as coach

Anyone else?

Durrant would not be running us after last time!

:lol:

At least you gave me a laugh after that shambles earlier.

The only one remotely likely out of your list, would be McInnes.

McCall, doing great with motherwell. Would love souness back, we need some balls back and he's got a bag of grapes between his legs.

Would have agreed with McCall a year or so ago. But his teams always always shite it against the scum. And his love in with the SFA and the tartan bigots has sickened me. McInnes would be a good appointment to get us into the Premiership but after that we have to start thinking big again and def looking at guys who want CL success and Euro Glory.

Frank & Ronald could be a shout.

Arthur Numan could even be a shout on his own - Manages the Dutch national B side, and has got them playing good football.

Michael Laudrup could be a shout - Brian could talk him into it.

seriously??

frightening how deluded some folk are

Would have agreed with McCall a year or so ago. But his teams always always shite it against the scum. And his love in with the SFA and the tartan bigots has sickened me. McInnes would be a good appointment to get us into the Premiership but after that we have to start thinking big again and def looking at guys who want CL success and Euro Glory.

I see what you mean, they always shat it against us as well tbh. Whether or not that's down to the lower quality of player at his disposal or not I don't know but tbh I don't think he would be much of a step up from McCoist. I'm now starting to think McInnes would be a good appointment for us, I'm sure he'd do a better job than Ally.