Candidates For Manager

JamieG54

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need someone with some balls to come in and shake things up.....but more than that we need someone with tactical and technical knowledge who can get the best out of players and work to a budget!

The two stand out candidates for me are mccinnes and Davies and despite what some might say I believe both would take the job in a heartbeat if we offered it to them!

Sorry I'll re-do that answer.

Michael Laudrup and Arthur Numan could be a shout. (Not at all unrealistic)

Michael Laudrup would fancy all the pish hanging over us at the moment and a shot at the Scottish 1st division title?

hahahaha

Michael Laudrup would fancy all the pish hanging over us at the moment and a shot at the Scottish 1st division title?

hahahaha

Here Rangers managers get paid £800k a year *cough* £400k a year, who wouldn't come to the club for that kind of money?

Laudrup, De Boer etc is pie in the Sky but I heard an interesting one over a year ago from someone who although I can't stand his Rangers politics (RST, anti board, anti Green etc) but never liked McCoist as a manager said that Di Matteo's agent approached Green offering him his managerial services and it was declined

Just thought I'd throw that in but back on topic I'd promise Billy Davis the world - if not then Mccall or Mcinnes sensible option

Here Rangers managers get paid £800k a year *cough* £400k a year, who wouldn't come to the club for that kind of money?

aye yer right,,

we will bag McCoist and dish out another contract worth 850k a year to win the 2nd tier of scottish football

(tu) (tu)

I would give Fegie a shout... He is out of work now and I bet he is just getting under his wifes feet... Could be worth a pop....

Oh and why dont we start a big Fuck Ally thread and just let these monotonous bastards post in there for a while and give the rest of us peace. Giving me the dry boak they are.... :wanker:

We need someone with some balls to come in and shake things up.....but more than that we need someone with tactical and technical knowledge who can get the best out of players and work to a budget!

The two stand out candidates for me are mccinnes and Davies and despite what some might say I believe both would take the job in a heartbeat if we offered it to them!

Either one would do me too, but if I had a choice it would be BD. (tu)

McCall?!? the same manager who got beat off this team that we played today, ALSO!! got beat of a shiter Rangers team last year, he has got a worse record in cups than McCoist. Yeah I will stick with McCoist the now until we actually lose a couple of games.

Your welcome to Ally.