BF1

BaZa

I dont go to as many games as id like but i do a fair few and also watch most on the telly cos i live down south. I dont post much in here eitherbut i read a fair bit. So i sat in BF1 today first time and i have to take my hat of to them. They do create an atmosphere TBO included (bf5) compared to most of the stadium what i dont get is why do a fair few people dislike them? I did wonder if i had walked into a nursery at first but when you think about it theseboys will be in it for the long haul the more that get involved the better. Times are changing n the governing bodys seem to be taking more fun away from the game telling us what songs we can and cant sing so if these lads make new songs then lets get behind them and create an atmosphere again at ibrox that wont land us in the shit with sfa fifa n the other cunts that seem to be taking the life out our game. I also liked the billy boys song today. Maybe the UB should do some cds or somethin that could be passed around RSC's and if you here the song at ibrox n like it join in or dont.

I once here them sing Rangers songs, then i released he were singing sack the board or was it spiv out cant remember now lol

Na only kidding I think if they can stick to just being fans and sing Rangers songs and drop the politics, they would be just great.